Guaranteed boater needed for all Great lakes BFLs

• mountain man
    Coon Valley, WI.

I am signed up for all 5 events , so if someone wants an experienced bass fisherman to prefish, with and as a co-angler to assure you are guaranteed into all events,( that can keep his mouth shut about what we find), please contact me so we can exchange member numbers and get guaranteed in.

I was intending to fish as a boater this year, but we have nearly tripled our farm market vegetable crop acreage this year and I don’t feel I will have the time to concentrate on the BFL enough to do justice to a co-angler… in a normal year I spend some part of 200 + days a year fishing. Call 1-800-540-9121 from anywhere or [email protected] Thanks Lawrence

B.C.
    La Crosse, WI

Quote:

( that can keep his mouth shut about what we find)

That’s a two-way street!

Also, there is a good chance that as a co-angler in the BFL, you will not get any time on your own spots.

mountain man
    Coon Valley, WI.

I was talking about “ME” keeping my mouth shut and not sharing with an angler I didn’t prefish with, what we found so he or she can use it in the tourney and possibly hurt the guy or girl I was prefishing with.

When I fish in other states and around the country I prefish with a lot of guys that I probably won’t fish with in the tourney … so that’s one of the agreements they ask for ahead of time.. SO I WAS GETTING IT OUT OF THE WAY AHEAD OF TIME…

BC so what your saying is that the guy in the back of the boat doesn’t control the boat…. go figure..

B.C.
    La Crosse, WI

Quote:

BC so what your saying is that the guy in the back of the boat doesn’t control the boat…. go figure..

Ah, no Lawrence, that’s actually what FLW Outdoors says.

Read all about it here. Rule #9

I don’t quite understand what you are insinuating with the “go figure” statement, but I’m not sure that I like it. If you ask anyone that has ever been in the back of my boat, you’ll find that I am very respectful as a boater.

ncarlson203

Lawrence was simply stating he’d like to practice with his link, and he would keep his mouth shut about what he learned in practice. Meaning, he wouldn’t inform the boater he drew for the actual tournament.

B.C.
    La Crosse, WI

Yeah, I got it and apologize that I took it the wrong way.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.