New weekend tourney

• mountain man
    Coon Valley, WI.

Starting next Saturday Tuna’s,(Tom Beck), Bar in Genoa is having a Walleye/Bass tourney every Saturday. You can also fish on the fishing barge and I assume from shore. $10 entry fee that must be paid Friday evening I think by 7:00 PM. I have only talked to Tom breifly but an Email from Clements fishing barge said depending on tournout they will try to pay down 3 places. Sounds like fun.

rangerpat
    Green Bay, WI.

Do you have a phone number for the bar? And what pool is it held on? I may just get in. Thanks Pat

mountain man
    Coon Valley, WI.

This is the email I got. And it is all I know.

Hey, Tom at Tuna’s Bar in Genoa is going to start holding a fishing contest every Saturday for walleye and bass. It costs $10 to get in and depending on how many enter , the pay out will be for three places for each category. Looks like it will be a lot of fun. If you are on the barge he will come down at the 2:00 boat run and get your fish for you or just make your way up to his place for the 2:30 weigh in. I really think this will be a lot of fun and we are in discussions about forming our own walleye club for this area. Oh, you need to get your $10 into Tom by 7:00 pm on Friday. If you have any questions call him at 608-689-9601. Tell him you saw the information on our web site!

Mark

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.