Tournament Directors Wanted

• jason-cyboron
    Lincoln, NE

Most everyone knows what happened with Team Supreme. There is a void to be filled for many anglers. The NBAA is on of the fastest growing tournament organizations. We are looking for directors, especially in Eastern Nebraska and Western Iowa. I would run these new divisions, but am already busy running a couple others in Nebraska and Kansas. You have your choice of weeknight or weekend tournament divisions. If anyone is interested let me know or contact Jack through the website.

Jason

bassandbucks
    Wisconsin

I would think that if you were looking to fill the “Team Supreme Void”, you should probably be looking for directors to run tournaments along the Upper Mississippi, Pools 5-14. Anglers that fished these TS divisions made up a great percentage of the total and are without a decent team venue for 2007 and beyond. Just my two cents.

jason-cyboron
    Lincoln, NE

The NBAA website might not show it yet, but there may be divisions up there already. They are only showing the divisions who have submitted schedules so far. If you look at the divisions last year that would give you a better idea of where they are already established. I started a Nebraska Division last year and am looking for others to start up around me. Team Supreme had a decent following in Eastern Iowa and if I had time I would run a division out there. It should prove to be a very profitable division. New divisions are welcome everywhere. They provide directors with all the supplies needed to get going, includng the scale. The NBAA has a great system set up. They offer a 12 tournament weeknight season as well as a 5 tournament weekend season with national championships for both. They offer directors some pretty good benifits. One of them being Team Prices on Skeeter Boats.

Jason

mike518

An FYI about Team Supreme tournaments in 2007. Just to let everybody know that there will, without a doubt, be Team Supreme tournaments in Iowa and on the Mississippi River this year. The Iowa division, now the Iowa/Nebraska Division, along with Super North and Mississippi River South out of Savannah as well as Truman and Hoosier Divisions, will be back this year! I know this to be a fact because I, along with my wife, have been the Iowa Division directors for the past 4 years. We are now part of the new ownership of Team Supreme! Yes, Team Supreme is under new ownership!

Here is the latest press release…… “We are pleased to announce that Team Supreme is now under new ownership. The new entity will operate as ‘Team Supreme Outdoors, Inc.’. The previous owner has been instrumental in creating a smooth transition, however, will not be involved in the new company. Our focus remains on providing the serious weekend angler with top quality tackle as well as a competitive outlet through ‘Team Supreme Tournament Trail, Inc.’ We will maintain the tradition of family values, continue to be at the forefront of resource conservation and always provide our customers with the best value in fishing. The National Championship WILL be held on April 16th through April 21st, 2007 at Kentucky Lake. Anglers who have qualified and are members in good standing will receive invitations in the next few weeks. We look forward to the future, to old and new relationships, to fair competition and being the best we can be.”……..

So as you can see, there is no void in Iowa or on the Mississippi River. M & C

bassandbucks
    Wisconsin

That is indeed good to hear. Do you plan on getting the web-site back up soon?

mkeehn
    Indiana

The website will be up just as soon as possible. It is currently being updated and modified.

mkeehn
    Indiana

Wade, I can confirm that there will not be a National Championship, or a 2007 Team Supreme Tournament Trail. I am one of the current owners of Team Supreme. Your getting accurate info.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Thank you! Appreciate the confirmation.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.