BFL – Clinton

• perch14

Am i wrong or did they change the locations for the BFL Great Lakes Division. Last time i looked at the schedule there was a tournament out of clinton on pool 14. However, i looked again yesterday and there was nothing out of Clinton. If this is the case, BFL has lost another angler.

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

They have not changed the locations from what i remember…..The schedule has been the same since they handed it to us last year at the Super Tournament…..

There is one out of CLINTON ST. here in La Crosse on May 14th..is that the one you are thinking of?

jhall
    Lake City, MN

I would guess that the BFL should gain more than it will loose to this tradgedy.

pitbull
    Too far from the river

by the looks of it they have 2 outa prairie!!

dhnitro
    Markesan, WI

hey guys…personnally I’m glad the schedule will change…even the Winneconne tourney has change from the normal July to June…Change can be good…but hey only my 2 cents…

Harmonist34

I’m going to piggyback onto this thread. I’d like to fish my first money tournament, and I’ve picked the BFL Clinton tourney as the one to do it. As I understand the rules, however, I need a boater to register with to ensure that I’ll get a spot. Anybody looking for a non-boater to register with?

Thanks,
    Andy

contact me at [email protected] if you’re interested or know someone who would be

mattkenseth17
    FOND DU LAC

THEY AREN’T FISHING BFL IN CLINTON IOWA. ITS AT THE CLINTON ST LANDING IN LACROSSE

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.