Announcing the In-Depthangling.com Bass Tour…!

• Steve Plantz
    SE MN

I have not recived enough replies to go ahead with the tournament on the 18th. Sorry guys.

danwi
    westby wi

krisko
    Durand, WI

Oh well I guess! Maybe next year???

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Guys dont’t forget we still have the one on Sunday September 26th – Pools 4 & 5

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

If you are going to fish this one on Sunday please do not send your entry in the mail as I will not get them, just bring your entry with you the day of the tournament and sign up then. James is off guiding on the big pond so any entries that go in the mail now will go to his house and I will not get them. If anyone just recently sent an entry in let me know so I can track it down.

#1 – Tim Domaille / Jerie Eckhodlt

#2 – Dave Clare / Rick Schaal

#3 – Pat Buenzli / Al Rustad

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

Will these tournaments exist next year?

mnfish
    Lake Elmo MN

Any thoughts on the 2005 IDA Bass dates yet???????

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

They are still looking at dates and locations for 2005. Should be an announcement soon though.
    Thanks, Bill

BomberA

Dnort,

I heard they may not do it this year, but I’m sure someone will know for sure.

danwi
    westby wi

looks like the only tournament there doing is for the eye guys

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

We are working on trying to have one during Rivertown Days in Hastings, still working out the details and nothing is definite yet but I am tiring my best to make this happen. Why just one you ask? The problem we are running into is we have had no volunteers to run them this year. I am not able to run them this year as Saturday is a regular work day for me. If there is anyone out there who would like to take the bull by the horn and run the IDA Bass Tour please let me know.

TroyR
    Silver Lake MN

Steve, I don’t know anything about running a tournament, but I would be glad to help out in anyway I can. Let me know what you need.

Troy

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

What we need is a Tournament Director, also it is getting kind of late to put dates together as most guys already have there schedules planed for the year.

Quote:

Steve, I don’t know anything about running a tournament, but I would be glad to help out in anyway I can. Let me know what you need.

Troy

Quote:

I would be totally willing to volunteer my time to help whichever way I could to make this tournament fly. But I would need to speak with a guy like Jon Jordan who has ran of few of these before so I could get some coaching what would need to be done.

_mike

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.