Todays episode

• hawghunter08

Anyone know what brand sonar mount that was being used on Cals boat today? Would like to check them out.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

I think he said hummnbird

hawghunter08

Think it’s a mount made by ram. Thanks for the responses guys. Kurt those are some awesome mounts. Might have to try one of them instead if I can make myself justify the cost somehow

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Not sure if Cal @skeeter29 saw this question? I have notified him of this post. He would be able to tell you exactly what was used.

-J.

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

Sonar was a Humminbird Helix 8 Mega SI and the mount was a Ram Swing arm. Probably the mount we sell the most of here at The Boat Center.
    Click on the picture for full view

Attachments:
    1. Ram-Swing-Arm.png

hawghunter08

Thanks for the reply jon and calvin. Looks like a nice solid system. May try one, we’ll see. Bit cheaper than the balzout mounts. Thanks again. And nice show cal. Looked like a good time

curleytail

My Tuffy came with 2 of the Ram mounts Cal showed. I liked that my standard ram ball mounts had more flexibility in positioning the unit, but I like that these mounts don’t slip or fall down when running big water.

Overall they are solid and I don’t have any complaints with them. I have a Humminbird 999 in the back (tiller) and a Bird 858 on the bow.

Tucker

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.