Thoughts on cameras?!?!

• Nicholas Roy
    Maplewood, mn

Any thoughts on using underwater cameras? I have my marcum and love it but never thought about a camera. Are they worth the money? do you get good use out of it or are they more so a luxery that you dont need? one of my buddies has one and barely uses it. My only thought is it would be nice to see what kind of bottom im fishing and surrounding structures. Any thoughts are much appreciated. Thanks

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

I have it on the LX9 and use it very frequently for various reasons. Explorastion tool, when I’m teaching guys how to jig plastics (ice fishing) or on super finicky bites.

This was a test video I did when I first got the 9. if you fast forward to about 2 minutes, you’ll see most of the perch and gills are hitting very light. I was sight fishing these with the camera. I could see when they grabbed the grub and didn’t have the jig.

Nicholas Roy
    Maplewood, mn

nice footage!! That seems pretty nice to have! Are there some pretty decent cameras for a good price. Just looked up the LX9 and seems a little out of my price range. Where are the economy cameras haha

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.