thorne bros shipping

• jack cheslock

i was just wondering if anyone else has had problems with thorne brothers shipping and any pointers? thanks!

TheCrappieFisherman
    West Metro

Call them? Not much info provided but I’m sure they would work with you to make it right?

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

I have never had problem with TB shipping. Best thing is to do is call them.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Exactly what every one else said. Thorne bros is always awesome to deal with

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

Sorry no clue but as others said very reputable just call them and they will handle your issue. I live within 10 minutes of them so haven’t had to use shipping.

slipperybob
    Lil'Can, MN

Shipping at this time of year is terrible. It’s weird when there’s places in town that ships and it takes over 10 days to a full two weeks. Then there’s places shipped from across the state and it takes like 3-4 days for package to arrive. I always wonder if the carrier is stealing my packages or someone else is…

jgross
    Northeast SD

I ordered some stuff from them on Cyber Monday, the dude I talked to said they where slammed with orders and it would be 3-4 days. It showed up at my place the next day! Long story short I’ve ordered a lot of stuff from them over the years and they have always been easy to work with and quick to ship! I have nothing bad to say!

Kong

do you know what carrier they use?

It depends on where you live. For most states in the Midwest they will use Spee-Dee. Not sure what other companies they will use for shipping out of Spee-Dee’s range.

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

It is far easier to create an account and ask people on the internet than pick up the phone Dutch. Didn’t you know?

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

It is far easier to create an account and ask people on the internet than pick up the phone Dutch. Didn’t you know?

Yep, I get it. Don’t understand it, I’ve never caught any virus or even had anybody hang up on me for asking a business question. Makes me wonder how i’ve gotten along this far in life. coffee

milemark_714

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>jack cheslock wrote:</div>

It depends on where you live. For most states in the Midwest they will use Spee-Dee. Not sure what other companies they will use for shipping out of Spee-Dee’s range.

The items that I have purchased from them and Reeds were shipped Spee-Dee.And they arrived just that,even in mid-December.

ekruger01

I work in a business that uses all the major carriers to get product out. We are seeing crazy delays right now with everything going on, as well as an increase in volume due to people being at home… I would bet its on the way, just delayed. I had a package going to Wisconsin that took 15 days to finally show up. That’s normally a 2 day turn.

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Kong wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>jack cheslock wrote:</div>

The items that I have purchased from them and Reeds were shipped Spee-Dee.And they arrived just that,even in mid-December.

My early November Thorne Bros shipment of assorted tackle arrived via Spee-Dee as well. The items were in my hand 11 days after placing the order. I definitely wouldn’t consider it “Spee-Dee” on Thorne Bros behalf as it took 7 of those days for the order to be processed and updated as ready for shipping, but I didn’t complain given everything going on.

JEREMY
    BP

Speedee is struggling right now. We get alot of stuff at work from them. Used to be if ordered by 3pm we would get next day. Now they say hopefully 3 or 4 days.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

And yet my IDO order made it from where ever it ships from to the Northern Tundra in just a couple of days. yay applause

Steve Root
    South St. Paul, MN

I ordered some antenna parts before Thanksgiving. USPS 2 day priority mail. It showed up yesterday. Things are tough all over.

SR

mojogunter

Same here, normally Speedee is always next day, but lately anything on the north side of the cities has been several days to be delivered.

Speedee is struggling right now. We get alot of stuff at work from them. Used to be if ordered by 3pm we would get next day. Now they say hopefully 3 or 4 days.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Had some wheel flairs for the truck at Radco in Blaine. They shipped yesterday, Speedee delivered to I-Falls today.

I would like to hear what the OP was told when he called Thorne Brothers.

riverruns
    Inactive

Getting anything delivered to consumers is difficult right now. Things are backed up due to alot of reasons. Most all related to the Chinese Flu.

Never had this issue when it was the Flu.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.