The latest greatest climate manipulation

• slipbob_nick
    Princeton, MN

what if politicians/scientists/citizens on both sides couldn’t use the term global warming and just needed to come up with cost efficient/feasible/common sense/practical ways to reduce pollution and clean environment.

who cares if there is global warming or not take care of the planet without going overboard.

and tell the people to pickup their trash on the ice.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Now there is a movement I can get behind!

Can we add reforestation and habitat restoration? Filtering out residential and agricultural run off? How about mitigating “Heat Islands”?

NASA

Seems a lot of people have read up on these reports and papers. Can someone tell me how much of the climate change temperature changes are attributed to deforestation, farming, heat islands and other ancillary anthropic activities?

mike mulhern

Well if we don’t water and fertilize them there golf courses we will have more activity on our lakes and rivers.

Gotta have enough line to reach the bottom.
    mike

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

That’s why I said filter!

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>DTW wrote:</div>
    yes I am a bad enough dude to disprove NASA. Here you are. Same guys claiming global cooling are now claiming GLobal Warming.

NASA Data in here too…

https://realclimatescience.com/2017/02/100-predictable-fraud-from-government-climate-scientists/

Do you get any information from any other source than this dudes blog?

That dudes blog had plenty of reputable sources within it if one were to scroll down and take a minute to check coffee

I agree that most blogs are worthless, this one seems at least palatable for a read

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

yeah I looked through it a bit. It seemed to have some interesting information. Its not a blog in the sense of someone writing about their high school crushes. I looked into the dude who writes it too and im not sure of his qualifications – his schooling is in electrical engineering. im not in the field of climatology but I don’t see how an electrical engineer earns a seat at the table. Im not saying the guy should be dismissed right off the bat or that hes a phony, im only suggesting that if someone is going to make bold claims asserting that they can disprove something completely, I would expect something better than just 1 dudes blog. If you google the guy there are also multiple stories of him retracting some previous claims in the face of evidence to the contrary. The guy even has intimate knowledge of Venus’s atmosphere apparently. Not sure how he can have that without using data from NASA.

Its not beyond me to accept that its possible that accepted scientists are pushing an agenda called climate change as a means to achieve political goals, but in the albeit limited research, on this blog character, he seems like a kook to me. People that are angry about the popular & generally accepted notion of climate change are all too eager to latch on to anyone who has a point of view that supports theirs who resembles anything close to an intelligent accomplished person. Maybe this guy has all the right answers, but frankly, I doubt it.

btw Nick I finally made it up to Monticello. Wish I had dressed a little warmer but we caught a nice 5+ pike, had 1 walter on and had something big on the line but it snapped off. Assuming it was a carp. Was a fun time and will head back that way again for sure to explore new spots. Thanks for the tips!

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

I..I..I..yi..yi…yi !

Attachments:
    1. rs_560x320-160523115005-Lost_in_Space_GIF14.gif

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Click the link and get that booty shaken!

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Is that Deb Dallas?

roosterrouster
    Inactive
    The "IGH"...

This could be the stupidest thread garnering the stupidest responses that I have ever read on any site in the history of the internet… crazy

…and it continues…RR

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>roosterrouster wrote:</div>
    This could be the stupidest thread garnering the stupidest responses that I have ever read on any site in the history of the internet… crazy

…and it continues…RR

plenty of other posts/threads around. Help yourself

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

…and it continues…RR

I resent that last statement, However there are 2 scoops of raisins in every package of kellogs raisin bran. Yup 2 scoops. AHHHHHH

roosterrouster
    Inactive
    The "IGH"...

…and it continues…RR

Yes but I check in here every few days to laugh at you ‘experts’…

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

…and it continues…RR

True, non as entertaining though. Just wish it was Friday.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Jokes on you.

roosterrouster
    Inactive
    The "IGH"...

Jokes on you.

True dat’…

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

Open your eyes shock The Ice is melting as I type this chased
    Open water on the Rainy River here we come. toast

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.”
    coffee

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Well I guess I’m not getting work done today anyway with this thread distracting me so why start working now.

toast

Same here. As well as a couple other time killers. Wait, should I be admitting this?

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

oh boy Andy! careful or you’ll get Gabe all excited again.

Jonesy

what if politicians/scientists/citizens on both sides couldn’t use the term global warming and just needed to come up with cost efficient/feasible/common sense/practical ways to reduce pollution and clean environment.

who cares if there is global warming or not take care of the planet without going overboard.

and tell the people to pickup their trash on the ice.

I think I brought this up on page one. Even posted an video with Ah ah Arnold in it

Viewing 25 posts - 121 through 145 (of 145 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.