The latest greatest climate manipulation

• 1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

I’m not trying to make any specific point but if this is really happening, they are not only committing fraud on one of the grandest scales but they are intentionally guiding humanity in an unnecessary direction that could lead to bigger problems than the doom and gloom they are suggesting.

Look at the other side of the coin, kinda similar in appearance. We’ve got ” Dom and Gloom” then we have “Everythings going to be ok”.
    Each has their own agenda and each guids hamanity in one way or the other and both have nefarious ways to get what they want.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I think your speech to text is broken.

a391b95f-53d5-4857-87ae-63385fa67d5d

Bonus if you get the second reference.

castle-rock-clown

Could you imagine the population of the world were humans only left to their own design and only had the abilities of every other creature on earth? No cloths, no tools, no advanced shelter providing controled climate, or vaccines or modern medicine. No infrastructure providing clean water and waste disposal, no agriculture and domesticated livestock? Left only to our own device we would be one of the most insignificant species on earth. Yes we come into the world natural, but then live very unnatural lives compared to all the other species on this planet.

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

I want what your smoking CRC idea idea

roosterrouster
    Inactive
    The "IGH"...

This could be the stupidest thread garnering the stupidest responses that I have ever read on any site in the history of the internet… crazy

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

This could be the stupidest thread garnering the stupidest responses that I have ever read on any site in the history of the internet… crazy

Have you listened to Sean Spicer or the she devil?

castle-rock-clown

Humans are the only species in evidence that records and distributes knowledge it aquires both to those around them and to generations to come. It is with this accumulating, documenting, sometimes modifying and innovating that has brought us to where we are now. There’s alot of big shot fishermen on this site. Take any 5 of them and dump them in the wilderness with only their birthday suits, even in a place with perfect weather and abundant wildlife and fishery, and see what you’ll find in a month…Probably one well fed fat guy.

sticker
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

I stayed at a Holiday inn express last night. I am way smarter than all of you rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Mission Accomplished! peace

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Humans are the only species in evidence that records and distributes knowledge it aquires both to those around them and to generations to come. It is with this accumulating, documenting, sometimes modifying and innovating that has brought us to where we are now. There’s alot of big shot fishermen on this site. Take any 5 of them and dump them in the wilderness with only their birthday suits, even in a place with perfect weather and abundant wildlife and fishery, and see what you’ll find in a month…Probably one well fed fat guy.

HUH? –
    Forget what your smoking, pass me one of those small pieces of paper with a cartoon character that you put under your tongue.

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

dino

Bass_attack

Your not kidding. Must be the co2 coffee

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Attachments:
    1. 1j8yrx.jpg

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

Do ya think?

Attachments:
    1. Preview.jpg

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

Don’t even know your first reference so your second reference went over my head as well.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I should have been more clear, it wasn’t just a game for you. Playing off the typos it’s DOM Delouise and the second only a programmer would know. It’s a unique identifier, also know as a GUID.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Only a few will understand.

Attachments:
    1. pancakebunny.jpg

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

That’s sooooooo Oolong ago.

big_g
    Isle, MN

If you feel guilty about breathing the trees oxygen, it is working. devil

1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

I should have been more clear, it wasn’t just a game for you. Playing off the typos it’s DOM Delouise and the second only a programmer would know. It’s a unique identifier, also know as a GUID.

Ok, so you took the opportunity to insult me and degrade me?
    Why would you do that ? I don’t understand why?

1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>mplspug wrote:</div>

Ok, so you took the opportunity to insult me and degrade me?
    Why would you do that ? I don’t understand why?

Pleadeing the trump clause does not excuse!

Yea! It ticked me off. YEP, digging whole here. Dang beer!

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I wasn’t insulting you. I was having fun with your typos and continuing to try and derail the topic as much as possible.

To that end, I say I did it. We have gone from global warming to the perception that I insulted you.

sticker
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

Only a few will understand.

I get it but usually its a pancake not a waffle, same affect either way toast

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

The DNR upper management is flawless.

gizmoguy
    Crystal,MN

You know you can save a bunch of money on your car insurance by switching to Geico

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

please explain the last episode. what were you thinking pug!?

For the final episode we changed it up and made it a show about something. coffee

Viewing 30 posts - 61 through 90 (of 145 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.