The latest greatest climate manipulation

• mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

The attack against the particulars of global warming science is just a clever distraction from the fact that even if conservatives believed in global warming, they’d be in favor of corporate profits over doing anything about it anyway. It doesn’t take science to understand that Ag runoff and corporate dumping destroy water quality yet conservatives attack clean water and wetland preservation efforts tirelessly.

I don’t take corporate profits over anything, but I do take personal cost of living into consideration. And I am all for less pollution, cleaner energy and some renewable energy sources (just say no to windmills).

Who started the National Wildlife Areas? Who created the EPA?

There are an awful lot of people on the global warming side. Enough that some personal sacrifice could reduce a lot of carbon. Just think, if everyone who was so concerned with global warming cut their carbon footprint in half they could slow the rate of CO2 pumped into the atmosphere significantly. So what are they waiting for?

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Conservative votes get as much wildlife protection as the inner cities have been getting jobs voting for Dems. Barf.

They all suck. The non sheep of the world just need to see somewhat conclusive data that isn’t biased.

Want to bring up corporations? Any idea how many billions of dollars would be spent to companies to counteract this whole environmental stuff? Have any guesses towards how much influence they’d want to skew that data maybe just a tad?

Never waste a good crisis, AIS, glaciers, all can make some money baby!! Dig into Obama’s green energy loan programs and see how well us taxpayers are coming out with that, then talk about conservatives coffee

EW6

Citing the creation of the EPA at the same time the party has a bill on the table to end it seems ironic.

I do agree with you though. Why should anyone listen to the argument if those pushing the agenda don’t do something themselves. I’ve got a small house, a small truck, drive less than 7500 miles a year and do other things I can. I can afford bigger if I want. I hate watching wetlands disappear and I’d like to fish walleye on lake pepin the rest of my life so I’d like to make sure businesses have to do their share to make sure the water doesn’t get too warm.

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Hear ya man. When we demonize one side or the other politically, we forget who the real crooks are.

mike mulhern

One just needs to look at the airline industry and the true cost of that airplane ride. Pollution and tax subsidizing at its finest.

mike

Charlie Vaughan
    On the river

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>bigpike wrote:</div>
    so basically what your saying is this is a balance for the left leaning news outlets in this country that pound global warming at all costs down our throats because its part of there agenda

If you pick up the Daily Telegraph in the UK, you do so understanding that the Telegraph is aligned with the UK’s Conservative party and while they cover the same news as ever other paper, they do so with a clear conservative slant.

Grouse

Just like this forum.

big_g
    Isle, MN

at what rate were the glaciers melting… in 1823 ? that was less than 200 years ago… I will await an intelligent response.

castle-rock-clown

Technically global ice mass has been melting, or receding since the peak of the last ice age. Obviously over that span of time and world history, the phenomenon is natural. Now, with the accelerated conversion of carbon released as a gas to the atmosphere, what will happen, and how fast only time will tell. Who knows, it may be a blessing for some, and a curse for others.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Totally agree…. one thing I always wonder about, since when are humans not “natural” or anything we do not “natural” ? Who removed us from the equation ?

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

Totally agree…. one thing I always wonder about, since when are humans not “natural” or anything we do not “natural” ? Who removed us from the equation ?

Seriously? the definition of natural is “not made by humankind”. im pretty sure the definition itself removed us from the equation. Assuming you intended to use the word in a different sense then the meaning – humans were removed from the equation when they didn’t exist. The earth is 4.5 billion years old. Humans have been around for 200,000 years. So if you break that down to say earth is one day old that means humans have been around for 6 seconds of the day. In other words, humans have almost always NOT been a part of the equation. Unless of course you believe in the whole earth was created in 7 days idea.

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>TheFamousGrouse wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>bigpike wrote:</div>
    so basically what your saying is this is a balance for the left leaning news outlets in this country that pound global warming at all costs down our throats because its part of there agenda

If you pick up the Daily Telegraph in the UK, you do so understanding that the Telegraph is aligned with the UK’s Conservative party and while they cover the same news as ever other paper, they do so with a clear conservative slant.

Grouse

Just like this forum.

rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol spot on.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Humankind was created by nature… no ? or unless you believe the 7 day idea ?

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Global warming, now bringing God into the conversation? I love you guys! just wish it was Friday night.

big_g
    Isle, MN

not me…. I just think it’s pretty impressive that man is so smart, we can create a definition, removing ourselves from the natural ecosystem. grin

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

not me…. I just think it’s pretty impressive that man is so smart, we can create a definition, removing ourselves from the natural ecosystem. grin

Oh! I concur, and I use your same argument with AIS.

Did I just bring AIS into the conversation? I apologize.

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Global warming, now bringing God into the conversation? I love you guys! just wish it was Friday night.

Not this Friday EPG, Friday the 24th we can solve all of the world’s problems…!!! rotflol rotflol rotflol

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>eelpoutguy wrote:</div>

Not this Friday EPG, Friday the 24th we can solve all of the world’s problems…!!! rotflol rotflol rotflol

waytogo rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Mille Lacs Netting

I like where this is going. It’s like Festivus in February. You know it’s close to the annual melt down, so let’s continue this and head it off at the pass. Air all of your grievances before we begin the feats of strength!

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Big Sugar

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Ram trucks rule!

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Snowflakes and Safe Spaces

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Yeti Coolers!

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

Ram trucks rule!

HEY!!! Everything else said here im cool with but you’ve taken it TOO FAR!!!

BigWerm
    SW Metro

All Augers Matter!!!

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

At least we all agree that Marcum is superior to a Vex. woot

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

If you clean a fish in the winter with eggs, have you performed an abortion against mother nature?

big_g
    Isle, MN

yep

Attachments:
    1. bs.png

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 145 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.