The good, the bad, the blessing

• Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

The good…..Love my WX2000T. For a tiller it’s a great boat.

The bad……I’m getting the itch again. doah

The blessing…..if I stop at SBC without caramel rolls or cookies Dean will likely kick me out before I do something stupid again.

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Scratch it, scratch it good devil
    itchy

Michael C. Winther
    Reedsburg, WI

The good…..Love my WX2000T. For a tiller it’s a great boat.

there’s no need to qualify that statement by saying “for a tiller”!

i find that it takes about 2 weeks of sitting on my hands for that particular itch to go away. staying off manufacturer websites and avoiding winter expos is critical as well.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Stay the ‘ell out of SBS!! It’s your only hope!!

On the other hand, put your old tiller up here in the classifieds! It’s going to be like a brand new boat for some lucky guy!

PS I would clean the caramel off the tiller handle before the test drive…

deertracker

Dutchy wants a 2090 I can feel it…..
    DT

queenswake
    NULL

Just because they discontinued the tiller model doesn’t mean you should go over to the dark side. Remember how you fish and how the wheel wouldn’t work!

Denny O
    Central IOWA

Dutchboy, I am your father. Come with me to the dark side. I will show you the power of your potential!

I don’t think you could do any better.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

I was raised on the dark side. Going back to a wheel boat wouldn’t be to hard, it wouldn’t be as much fun but it wouldn’t be hard either. DT those 2090’s are to big for this old boy. What I really need is to stay away from boat showrooms and sportshows and this feeling will pass. grin

Hot Runr Guy
    West Chicago, IL

What I really need is to stay away from boat showrooms and sportshows and this feeling will pass. grin

I thought you were going to meet me down at the NW Sports Show in a month? Keep scratchin’ son,,,,,,,

HRG

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Dutchboy wrote:</div>
    What I really need is to stay away from boat showrooms and sportshows and this feeling will pass. grin

I thought you were going to meet me down at the NW Sports Show in a month? Keep scratchin’ son,,,,,,,

HRG

Hey…..I never said this would be easy. NW sports show it is! We can start at the Backtroller booth. Wonder over to the Lund booth, maybe stop at Frankies, but for sure it will be mini donuts or ice cream. grin

Michael C. Winther
    Reedsburg, WI

i was at a fishing show this weekend and out of the bazillion boats that were there, they didn’t have either of the 2 models i’m most interested in seeing. ha! the universe was looking out for me.

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Mike & Dutchy , you have my hotline cell if baked good support is needed ! jester

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.