Ever see your bullet?

• suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Just a fun topic. Ever see the bullet fly from your gun? I was shooting this weekend and we sure could. I noticed years ago if you shoot from a shaded position through sunlight or a sunbeam you could actually see your bullet from a .22 and a .38 pretty easily. Haven’t tried anything else.

qdm4life
    Albertville, MN

12 gauge slugs, rifled slug though a rifled barrel I have been trying to get the old man to switch for years, it was with a snow back ground, you could hear the tumble through the air

big_g
    Isle, MN

Thousands In basic training, during the night shoot with tracer rounds…. truely something to behold

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Quote:

Thousands In basic training, during the night shoot with tracer rounds…. truely something to behold

That’s better than fireworks!!

jason6
    Wisconsin

I agree!

neusch303

We pushed a load so hot in a .223 Rem that it would break apart at the muzzle. You could see “gold dust” reflecting in the sun. We shot the target at 25 yards and it looked like someone had shaken pepper on it.

We spent the rest of the day attempting to shoot dragon flies and butterflies out of the sky with those loads.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.