St. Paul MN

ATF on his hat.

High_Cap
    St. Paul MN

ATF on his hat.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

He John, do you think that photo was a set up? It’s hard to believe anyone would do that..’cause everyone knows an auto doesn’t muffle the blast as good as a revolver.

Hey, check the calendar when you get to work. In about 3 weeks we should be ready for another rapid fire shoot. I hope we can have it on another day than a Tuesday. I got a couple guys that can’t make it on Tuesdays and they are getting crabby.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

He John, do you think that photo was a set up? It’s hard to believe anyone would do that..’cause everyone knows an auto doesn’t muffle the blast as good as a revolver.

Hey, check the calendar when you get to work. In about 3 weeks we should be ready for another rapid fire shoot. I hope we can have it on another day than a Tuesday. I got a couple guys that can’t make it on Tuesdays and they are getting crabby.

gjk1970
    Annandale Mn.

That reminded me of the buddy I had that shot himself in the thigh at Bills Gun Range in Robbinsdale…

Nothing to do with Bills Gun range just his own pure stupidity!!!

gjk1970
    Annandale Mn.

That reminded me of the buddy I had that shot himself in the thigh at Bills Gun Range in Robbinsdale…

Nothing to do with Bills Gun range just his own pure stupidity!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.