What do you carry?

• mwal
    Rosemount,MN

MY current carry pistol is an old colt 32auto. Thinking of getting something more modern that is also fun to target shoot with. What do you guys carry? Suggetions or recomedations?

Mwal

rvrat
    st cloud,mn

Glock .40 cal model 22…very reliable gun easy to use/maintain/clean…I am also a certified armorer for Glock so im a bit biased…Ive shot thousands of rounds through Glock and have nothing bad to say about their guns…the gun also has numerous upgrades and add on if a person was interested…For an every day carry they make a smaller .40 cal “baby” Glock..good luck Jay

rvrat
    st cloud,mn

Glock .40 cal model 22…very reliable gun easy to use/maintain/clean…I am also a certified armorer for Glock so im a bit biased…Ive shot thousands of rounds through Glock and have nothing bad to say about their guns…the gun also has numerous upgrades and add on if a person was interested…For an every day carry they make a smaller .40 cal “baby” Glock..good luck Jay

drakesdemise
    Residing in St. Paul, MN doing weekly travel throughout the five state Upper Midwest

Quote:

Glock .40 cal model 22…very reliable gun easy to use/maintain/clean…

DITO
    Good luck
    cheers

drakesdemise
    Residing in St. Paul, MN doing weekly travel throughout the five state Upper Midwest

Quote:

Glock .40 cal model 22…very reliable gun easy to use/maintain/clean…

DITO
    Good luck
    cheers

Chris
    Rochester, MN

Little heavy but oh well.

Chris
    Rochester, MN

Little heavy but oh well.

yellowdog
    Alma Wi

I carry either a LLama [baby 1911 design] or a Remington model 51 both in .380. Both carry easily in a pocket or inside waistband holster.The LLama was my Dad’s off duty gun. Haven’t gone to plastic just because I’m old fashioned and stubborn and I think plastic guns are ugly. I haven’t needed either one and I hope to God I never do!

yellowdog
    Alma Wi

I carry either a LLama [baby 1911 design] or a Remington model 51 both in .380. Both carry easily in a pocket or inside waistband holster.The LLama was my Dad’s off duty gun. Haven’t gone to plastic just because I’m old fashioned and stubborn and I think plastic guns are ugly. I haven’t needed either one and I hope to God I never do!

gjk1970
    Annandale Mn.

I carry Taurus 24/7
    Could not get a comfort fit with my RagingBull 454 with 8 inch barrel…

gjk1970
    Annandale Mn.

I carry Taurus 24/7
    Could not get a comfort fit with my RagingBull 454 with 8 inch barrel…

rangerski
    North Metro

Thats an AK with an American 40 mm grenade launcher attached to it? Half Iraqi, have Colt. lol

rangerski
    North Metro

Thats an AK with an American 40 mm grenade launcher attached to it? Half Iraqi, have Colt. lol

rangerski
    North Metro

Kel-Tech just came out with a compact 9mm that weighs 14 oz and fits in your hand totally concealed! Heard its awesome, they are just about to start showing up at local gun shops. Lightweight and size are key to a happy concealer.

rangerski
    North Metro

Kel-Tech just came out with a compact 9mm that weighs 14 oz and fits in your hand totally concealed! Heard its awesome, they are just about to start showing up at local gun shops. Lightweight and size are key to a happy concealer.

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

I carry the Kel-Tec P-11 9mm. Nice carry gun, not that good for target shooting. Pretty hard trigger pull which is it’s only safty feature.

Looking forward to that new model KT. Sounds interesting.

-J.

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

I carry the Kel-Tec P-11 9mm. Nice carry gun, not that good for target shooting. Pretty hard trigger pull which is it’s only safty feature.

Looking forward to that new model KT. Sounds interesting.

-J.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Everyones waiting for the new Kel Tec!

I’ve become a Glock 26 fan…although at the last shoot at Bills I’ve come to realize that at 18 YARDs a target has better than a 50/50 chance of staying a clean target…but what should a guy expect from a three inch barrel?

I have an XD 45 that I really like to, but just carrying a full mag makes my pants slide down.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Everyones waiting for the new Kel Tec!

I’ve become a Glock 26 fan…although at the last shoot at Bills I’ve come to realize that at 18 YARDs a target has better than a 50/50 chance of staying a clean target…but what should a guy expect from a three inch barrel?

I have an XD 45 that I really like to, but just carrying a full mag makes my pants slide down.

drakesdemise

Quote:

but just carrying a full mag makes my pants slide down.

Brian, you are lucky that I’m short on time this morning
    I’m sure some of our fellow IDAers will carry this through for me
    Good luck
    cheers

drakesdemise

Quote:

but just carrying a full mag makes my pants slide down.

Brian, you are lucky that I’m short on time this morning
    I’m sure some of our fellow IDAers will carry this through for me
    Good luck
    cheers

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

opps!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

opps!

JulieL
    Scandia, MN

can’t even reply

JulieL
    Scandia, MN

can’t even reply

High_Cap
    St. Paul MN

Cocked and locked 1911a1 Springfield.
    Glock 19 during the warmer months TAP 147
    XD 45 TAP 230+p
    Smith 642 if on a date, at the bar getting food not liquor
    Glock 32 if shooting through cars might happen 357 sig

Glock 18 if in Murderapolis J/K

High_Cap
    St. Paul MN

Cocked and locked 1911a1 Springfield.
    Glock 19 during the warmer months TAP 147
    XD 45 TAP 230+p
    Smith 642 if on a date, at the bar getting food not liquor
    Glock 32 if shooting through cars might happen 357 sig

Glock 18 if in Murderapolis J/K

herefishyfishy
    MN

I like the CZ P1-01 9mm. The fn 57 is a fun fox/coyote plinker!!! Have shot it and a buddy carries it sometimes. He has yet to get a coyote but has let some fly.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.