Taxidermy Fish Replica places locations? Recomendations?

• WarEagle

Where do you guys go to get your replicas done for the wall? I am looking specifically for northern, but I assumer they are good at all if they are good at one?

WarEagle

Ok, does anyone know of any place that does replicas that will get back to you? I tried both of these places and I still haven’t heard back from them.

Ben Brettingen
    Mississippi

Joe Fittante (Fittante Replicas) hands down the best out there. Period. He’s out of Antigo Wisconsin, and in my opinion blows everybody out of the water. Muskies and Pike are his bread and butter. I’ve never really cared for Lax, the fish end up looking a little fake in my opinion, especially the fins.

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

I had Bass Pro do a walleye last spring. I thought it turned out very well.

mattgroff

Scott’s taxidermy in prescott Wisconsin.

Ben Brettingen
    Mississippi

Here’s what I’m talking about with the fins. I think the detail Fittante puts into the work is phenomenal.

It’s just a picture I found on Facebook of somebody’s fish who went through Joe.

Attachments:
    1. Tail-Pic.jpg

2. Pic-2.jpg

steve-fellegy
    Resides on the North Shores of Mille Lacs--guiding on Farm Island these days

http://www.fibertechproductions.com/

ZERO complaints with Mike after several dozen fish brought to him for my guiding clients and going in, you will know you won’t have to wait months for your fish to be back in your hands. Mike and this business is 2nd to none ( he taught many of the others)…in my opinion based on numerous work done by him for us.

joshkral

Scott Miller in Prescott Wisconsin did an excellent job on a smallmouth and a brown trout for me. His prices are also better than most of his competition.

Gary Sanders
    Lake Wisconsin

Here’s what I’m talking about with the fins. I think the detail Fittante puts into the work is phenomenal.

It’s just a picture I found on Facebook of somebody’s fish who went through Joe.

Fins look great but look at the paint job. The depth is amazing. Put that thing in the water and it might swim away.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.