Sweet dreams

• Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

In your dreams you dream of winning the lottery. For most of us it would completely turns our lives and our families lives around. After taxes you pocket $40 million.

Whats you new boat?
    Whats you new tow vehicle?
    Where are you moving to / from?
    Would you invest in a business or just retire?
    Would you donate to a charity for helping people, or a church, or put land into a trust people could enjoy forever?

This is just for fun to take our minds off of everyday life.

Just for fun I would go down and buy a new boat and give the dealer a name and phone number to call. Get the guy to the dealership and flip the keys to the person with title and absolutely NO explanation of who the boat came from. Let the guy pull away with a brand new $50,000 boat not knowing who it came from.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

That would be awesome, but it would have to be recorded because I would want to see the look on his face.

Brian Hoffies

I think it would help to also know the guy. To see him once in a while or communicate online and then casually ask if he ever found out where the boat came from. LOL

Ahhhh, the fun one could have if they had money!

FryDog62

FYI – I would actually want 2 boats but I could still keep the combined amount at $50k ;)

I’ll send you the specs when you need them ~

Brian Hoffies

I’ll keep you in mind since the jackpot is around 80 million tonight. However the first thought is to see a certain cattin’ guy with a sparkly new glass boat. Of course I would need to have it rigged with special lighting for when he gets up front and starts telling his spooky stories at night. Ummm, got me thinking…..think he would use a hot pink boat on the river??????????

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

New F250, diesel most likely.
    New boat? Hmm.. don’t think I’d get just one. As I’d also be buying a place on the intercoastal in FL, there’d be a center counsole with at least two 250 HP on the back. But would also have a duck boat here, plus a pontoon, ski boat, jet skis, and bigger fishing boat. All lined up in front of the cabin.
    Move to? I’d become a snowbird with a place in FL, but would also like a cabin in the Rockies, perhaps Utah or Colorado, in addition to the cabin here in WI/MN.
    I doubt I’d invest in a business, but would start to find ways to pass some money on to kids/grandkids. Perhaps I’d invest in a charity of my own to stay busy.
    Probably start a reality show! Like the Kardashians!

brad-o
    Mankato

I would get a new phone number hotel in the cities to do paper work. Find a rental in the Dakotas. I would look at safe option for the money. CDs if they could be insured would be the way to go. 1.5 to 2% of 40 million every year is a lot of money to live on.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.