April 12//13

• Gianni
    Cedar Rapids, IA

Wife has a family reunion second weekend in April.

Anyone up for an outing?

teamvexilar
    Richland Center, Wisconsin

Too close to turkey season for me and i gotta get in the zone for one thing and one thing only, that big gobbler!

Gianni
    Cedar Rapids, IA

I figured a lot of people would be too sick to fish (Gobblin’ fever).

Next?

kevin
    hancock,wi

When and where are planin on heading out,might be interested just P.M me
    Kevin Budny
    LET EM RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gianni
    Cedar Rapids, IA

Depends what the river’s like. Would like to hit the Miss somewhere not too far away – would be willing to do anything from Lansing down to around Clinton or so, but have never fished the lower pools before.

If the river’s too high to deal with, probably one of the other rivers or lakes in NE Iowa. Might even consider Red Wing if I can find a dogsitter.

kevin
    hancock,wi

Well Gianni i live in milwaukee so the closest good spot would be best but i love to fish in lynxville so i’m always up for a good drive to catch some fish.Let me know the plans or conditions and we will see where it takes us.

Kevin Budny
    LET EM RUN !!!!!!!!!!!!

buzzer
    Garnavillo Iowa

Id be game if its ok with you let me know
    Tesar

Gianni
    Cedar Rapids, IA

Anybody know what the ‘eyes are up to there at Lynxville/Harpers? I could see doing that one day, although I couldn’t make that very early (probably 8 o’clock by the time I got up there).

Haven’t fished up there since I was a little kid – we used to bob for bluegills around the boat sheds in Harper’s slough.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.