Pool 4 3/9 or 3/10

• halvyt

Just wondering if anyone was planning on going out Thursday or Friday. Looking for someone willing to show me a thing or two about catching fish on the river. I have a boat but unfortunately no trolling motor. If there is someone out there who wont mind me tagging along please let me know. Thanks

Troy

jigginjim
    Buffalo, MN. USA

I’m thinking of hitting the river myself maybe friday. Where you located? I live in Buffalo mn.

halvyt

I live right in Red Wing. My old stomping grounds is up in Devils Lake, ND. Totally different type of fishing here.

halvyt

Just wondering if anyone was still interested in Thursday or Friday?

pittmd

I am going out Friday but the only things I can show you are where to put in at, where everyone BUT me is catching fish and how damn cold it is. Sound like fun? Honestly I am not the one you want to go with if your looking to learn anything about catching fish. Who knows, maybe Friday will be the day it all comes together…

halvyt

If thats an invite then count me in. Thanks I appreciate this. Just let me know when and where.

Troy

pittmd

Troy, still working on the boat. Darn barn door was froze to the groud, trolling motor needs to be mounted, battries need to be put back in, lights tested/fixed…If you can get a ride with jigginjim that would be a better bet. I only have one PFD so you would need your own. I have to get back to work on the boat. Send me a PM if interested.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.