Camp Never Rest has an open bunk!

• campneverrest
    Nation Wide

If you like to drink beer, laugh and did I say drink beer.. well you might be interested in this trip. we have 5 guys headed to Leech lake for the Eelpout festival in a couple weeks… and have an open bunk in a brand new camper that we rented. Cost will be about $150 bucks, we are going up (From Monticello mn) Thursday the 9th of Feb and comming back Sunday morning the 12th. Fishing is optional, and having a good time is manditory! If you like to cut loose, and are not a current felon, we would love to have ya come with… Just understand that “what happens at eelpout, well it stays at eelpout!” Give me a shout, or check out our blog at campneverrest.blogspot.com if your interested!

rlamar
    Davenport, Iowa, USA

now that’s some funny s**t, I don’t care who you are

Jason Sullivan
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Be sure to stop by Tuna Tavern. It would be good to run into a fellow IDA’er at Pout.

Sully

Todd_NE

I like the part about “current felon”. You didn’t mention former, under indictment, or anything. That should keep a lot more us as possibilities

Have a great time! Todd

pdl
    Bayport/St. Croix/Otsego/Grand Rapids

We have alerted the authorities to your arrival.
    Are you still having that problem with hot feet?
    If you can get of yer duff long enuf there is a
    woman out in Lakeland who appears to need help finding her lost puppy–check photo on tonites 7:37pm thread.

campneverrest
    Nation Wide

Anyone who wants sure can stop by our camp! Trust me this year we have something that might keep a lot of people watching whats going on! It will be worth the trip!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.