Northwestern Mn. Lakes Ice Fishing

• rocketman

My loss is your gain! I have available a 3 bedroom 2 bath home on Big Cormorant (GREAT WALLEYE) lake,only minutes to Detroit Lakes. Come, be my GUEST for a day, weekend or week. Put a group together, bring the family if you like. Only need your food and fishing gear. (even have washer/dryer) As I am moving into a newly purchased home and have this available till May 20th 2003 Which means OPENER is available too! All I am asking for is a little donation to help with utilitys. Shoot me an email for more info. This is a good thing, and it will definitely not be available next year.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

What an incredibly generous offer! I’m sure you’ll get more than a few responses from this post. Happy holidays Rocketman and congrats on your new home.

rocketman

Merry Christmas to one and all!!!
    Just a quick update to this offer… IT IS STILL AVAILABLE!!!
    Also, just to let everyone know. Winter has arrived! We have a good snow cover, the cross-country skiing and snowmobiling and ice fishing are in gear.
    Send me an email and set up your weekend for a
    good time up north.
    Brian

todd_miller
    Houlton, WI.

Hey Rocketman,
    Is the place available Feb.21-24th. Let me know sopunds like a great oppurtunity.
    Thanks,
    Todd

todd_miller
    Houlton, WI.

I am a service manager at Polar Chev. If the place is available I would be interested in using it. Sounds a good trip to bring the wife on as she could enjoy the house while I get some fishing in. Can it accomadate two couples? PM with details such as directions, $ and such. Thanks

In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

Rocketman tells us he’s “full-up” now. We all thank him for his generosity and hope his move to his new home goes smoothly.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.