Need a second.

• kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

I have a guide trip booked with the man James H on October 25th on Lake Mille Lacs. I’m looking for someone who wants to split the trip/costs with me. Please read some of James reports over on FTL if you wonder how the fishing is going to be.

http://www.fishthelake.com/ubbthreads/postlist.php?Cat=&Board=Mille

Please send me a private if you are interested in splitting the cost of a night catching some huge eyes. I can also be reached at [email protected]

Thanks!!

John

bluefin
    Farmington, MN

I already have a trip booked with James in October but wanted to highly recommend this trip. That’s my dad holding up the 29.5 inch (11 lb) fish in the 9/20 report. This trip can’t be beat for a great time under an awesome full moon and the opportunity to catch truly enormous fish with a genuinely nice guy.

Sounds like I’m laying it on a little thick but it’s pretty neat.

Anyone can feel free to PM me for a personal recommendation

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Blue,

I’ve been planning this trip since last fall when I saw the pics of the piggies James was catching. All you have to do is mention eyes at night, and my ears start to perk up and I’m ready to fish….. Oct can’t come fast enough.

BTW, I’ve found a partner. Red Rock Eyes and I will be enjoying an evening in the boat with James.

See you in Oct James.

todd_miller
    Houlton, WI.

Man is this website awesome or what. I get a chance to fish with James and Waterfowler. I am stoked the pics have got my blood pumping. Bring on the Piggies.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.