share a guided muskie hunt?

• steveo
    W Central Sconnie

I had a buddy back out on a scheduled msukie hunt in the Hayward area for August 22nd. (full moon).
    We’ll be fishing with one of the up and coming guides in the area. Starting to really get noticed up there. I’ve fished with him twice. The first time we moved a couple of fish that were 40 in. plus and the second time? well, that’s muskie fishin’
    great guy to fish with and he supplies all the tackle and lures. he only uses St Croix rods and Shimano Calcutta reels.
    The cost of the trip (your half) will be $75.00 or less. Get to Hudson and I’ll drive from there. If interested, send me a pm.
    thanks

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

well, no takers to share the trip and went by myself. If you were thinking about and didn’t pull the trigger you may have wished you had.
    The guide and I put 5 (guide 3, SteveO 2) in the boat (in six hours) with the largest being 42″ x 17 lb. Nothing smaller than 39″. Had a blast . They were hot on the bucktails and all fish but one came on figure 8’s. Want to get your heart started? The biggest one was on a lift-off sucker rig. Last fish of the day. Full moon in August in the Hayward WI area. Don’t get much better than that.
    Fish of 10,000 casts? Hah!!

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

say… its POSSIBLE to make 50,000 casts in a day!!.. you should see me full of “dew” and “doughnuts”!!! talk bout a hyper fishing machine… plus them ‘skies LOVE speed…. cast and crank, cast and crank….

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.