Open seat FLW Red Wing?

• fishermissis
    Red Wing

Anyone have an open seat for the 5/7 event? I’d like to accompany someone for pre-fishing, if possible, so I can learn river walleye fishing. Glad to share expenses, provide homemade cookies. I’m available weekdays. PM me.

buckshot
    Rochester, MN

Hi FisherMissis,
    Just an FYI
    The tournament is a Pro/Am and the tournament date is actually May 7 so unless you sign up for it there won’t be pros looking for people that day. There will probably be guys prefishing Thurs and Fri that might like an extra person in the boat even if you only have a few hours during the day.
    JB

fishermissis
    Red Wing

Yeah, I figured that out. I guess I worded it wrong in the posting, but what I was actually asking was to be able to join someone who was in the 5/7 event when they PRE-fished. I’ve gotten a couple of responses so I just might be able to get out on the water next week! – thanks guys!

drewsdad
    Crosby, MN

It might surprise folks to know that tourney anglers are often times glad to get someone in the boat for some pre-fishing. It makes sense in that another line or two in the water can help immensely in figuring out a pattern and/or eliminating what isn’t working.

I was at a seminar where a very well known pro spoke. He ended his seminar by telling everyone that anybody interested in joining him for pre-fishing a Mille Lacs tourney let him know. I was blown away at the time. But he explained why and it did make a lot of sense.

dd

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.