Striker Ice Transporter

• VT

I was thinking about ordering one online but have yet to see this pack in person. Can you carry say a Humminbird flashers in the middle compartment? Is this worth the money? Thoughts, concerns, ect.. Thanks.

Ice Cap

You might fit your flasher in it depending on what you have. I put all my tackle boxes and other things in the big compartment. Don’t put a spare battery in any of the outside pockets even though they fit nicely. The corner of the battery will tear a hole in the corner of the pocket. Also DO NOT put your rods in this bag with a pre loaded tip. Next time you pull it out you will have a broken tip. I broke two rod tips on some nice St. Croix’s at first until I figured it out. Leaving your rod tips loaded is a bad habit anyhow in any case.
    I think 32″ rods are about the max for it but I’m not positive on that.

Once you know these things it’s a great bag and will carry a lot of stuff. It has straps to use as a back pack which is nice if you are walking out. I’ve had mine 4 seasons now and love it and feel it was money well spent. I’m not a fan of some of the hard cases. The plastic hinges are always the weak spot especially when they get really cold.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.