missing picture

• Steve Hix
    Dysart, Iowa

I caught a nice northern for the Cedar River a few days back, but the guy who took the pic must be keeping it to himself.

Brian Lyons

Whoops I guess I’m a little remiss in my duties

Here is BFD with a nice Cedar River Northern, one of the few quality fish we caught this day. The river is lower than ever and will take a toll on your equipment without even feeling bad about it

On a side note, please release any Cedar River walleyes over 20inches or under 15inches. It’s a must if we want to catch any pigs in the future. Thanks……..B

Brian Lyons

Here is pic of her going back

sean-lyons
    Waterloo, IA and Hager City Wi.

I understand, Steve, how you might become frustrated with dad, he seems to delay posting pictures of OTHER people with fish until he’s prompted. Nobody likes a sore loser! Think about that Pop!

S

Steve Hix
    Dysart, Iowa

Quote:

I understand, Steve, how you might become frustrated with dad, he seems to delay posting pictures of OTHER people with fish until he’s prompted. Nobody likes a sore loser! Think about that Pop!

Thanks for backing me up, Sean.

Brian Lyons

I AM NOT A SORE LOSER!!!!!@#$%%#@@ IT
    I AM JUST BUSY

And yes, the twin boneheads BFD and LITTLE B have pretty well beaten me every trip this year. I thought when Sean went back I would have a chance, but NNNOOOO….BFD stepped right into his shoes.

Oh well, fishing the Cedar is a pretty good life, provided you don’t weaken ….Cheers….B

Steve Hix
    Dysart, Iowa

Stop it. When I laugh too much I get tears in my eyes. Sorry I missed you last night.

sean-lyons

Bonehead, huh, I slightly resemble that remark! BFD’s twin on the other hand, I resent, you’re lucky I’m 12,000 miles away, pal, or you’d be in serious trouble!

S

DRizzzle
    Hudson, Iowa, USA

LB this is derrek just in case u didnt know but i went fishin down at the pond down in southern iowa where i caught my 12 incher a while ago and it was a little slow. the weather was actin up but i put one of those worms me and u were catching them bass on a while a go and started hammerin the the bass i caught a nice 2 pounder out of that little pond —> i was pretty excited. we didnt bring a camera or else i would post it up (for the record thats the biggest bass ive gotten) ill try postin the gill i have on the wall for people to see

D-Rizzzle

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

a 12″ gill? Wow. Darn big slab there! I’d love to see the photo.

skippy783
    Dysart, IA

C’mon now guys. BFD and Little B, its not nice of you to pick on Big B like that. Hey Big B…if you wanna be the one to catch all the fish, give me a call and we’ll go fishing on a Tuesday, cause we all know what tuesdays are like.
    You all take it easy, and BFD…let Big B get a couple now and then, he’s a good guy.

Brian Lyons

Thanks David,
    Good to hear from someone who understands what I have to deal with each and every time I’m on the water ….B

DRizzzle
    Hudson, Iowa, USA

here is a picture of my bluegill from a iowa farm pond caught spring of 2003

Brian Lyons

WOW!!!

What a fish AND great pic keep em coming D Rizzle

CasyRae
    Waterloo, Ia

That’s my brother!!

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

WOW!!! Super Gill!!!! Thanks for sharing. Keep them pics coming!!! Thanks, Bill

sean-lyons

I see that I have two issues to adress. First of all, to Dave Schneider, and my father: Dave, don’t let him sucker you in like that, he’s just waiting for someone to feel sorry for him. Don’t be that person, it’ll just end badly, he’s caught his fair share in the past, and now he’s paying for it, and I for one, am not going to let him forget. As for tuesdays, that slump can’t last forever, also doesn’t help that you only fish one tuesday a year!. As for rizzle and the big gill, I heard from a very reliable source that he gave a four year old twenty bucks for that fish, and now he’s claiming it. Poor sport I say. Live from Baghdad, I’m signing off.

S

DRizzzle
    Hudson, Iowa, USA

LB why do u have to tell people my secret. jeez. i told u not to tell anybody but u just had to post it for everyone. thanks!

skippy783
    Dysart, IA

Sorry Sean…I won’t back him up anymore. Now that ya mention it, he is a rather cunning man and I won’t fall for his tricks anymore. I’m thinking about trying to up my fishing trips next year, and maybe hitting the water on two tuesdays…but lets not get carried away. Stay safe over there, and we’ll see ya when you come back.

DRizzzle
    Hudson, Iowa, USA

hey, what up just got back from a weekend in souther iowa deer hunting. saw some big deer and caught some big gills again. biggest this time was only 10 inches but still big. saw a lot of turkeys also

D-rizzle

bigdog10
    Waterloo, Iowa

Rizzle, now that’s a fish!!! Would rather catch that than a 3″ LM as the LM would not fight as much!

Little B…. Thank you for what you are doing and God bless. Can we share an outing on the Cedar once you get back? I promise that Big B doesn’t all the hot spots!!

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.