Stimulus arrived in account today

• Gitchi Gummi

Can we just take a second to acknowledge how narcissistic it is for Trump to hold up the process of check printing so he can get his name printed on the checks? Would love to see his worshipers to defend that one.

eyefishwalleye
    Central MN

Calm down everyone… the credit bubble will burst, the money system will collapse, there will be war. History: Wash, rinse, repeat.

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

Can we just take a second to acknowledge how narcissistic it is for Trump to hold up the process of check printing so he can get his name printed on the checks? Would love to see his worshipers to defend that one.

Good luck on this site

Coletrain27

its almost as bad as the stuff nasty pelosi has done. we dont need to get into a political pissing match on a fishing forum

whataboutism.
    What he Pelosi done that is in the ballpark or what was described above?

Coletrain27

whataboutism.
    What he Pelosi done that is in the ballpark or what was described above?

Ha! I’m not falling for the bait buddy. Have a good day sir!

Gitchi Gummi

its almost as bad as the stuff nasty pelosi has done. we dont need to get into a political pissing match on a fishing forum

Pretty much the response I was expecting

Attachments:
    1. 2020-04-16_11-41-01.jpg

Coletrain27

Some people just can’t read and go a whole day without political BS can they

Attachments:
    1. 89368157-C434-4C8D-AF40-3703FC86FA73.jpeg

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

No they can’t go an hour…. flame

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Is there a cap thresh hold for getting the $500 per dependent child? There must not be because my wife and I are above the thresh hold on income but we still got 500 bucks for the kid. I don’t think millionaires should be receiving 500 bucks for each dependent child…

Not sure, gimruis. We are above the cap as well but haven’t seen a deposit yet for the kiddos. I guess it could be for them technically?

Ice Cap

I think if you’re over the threshold you don’t get anything kids or not. The IRS web site should have all the info. If you receive money you don’t think you qualify for bank it for now and see if you get a request for return from the IRS down the road.

Good call, if I end up getting a kiddo check that is probably smart. I’m sure this system won’t be error free!

Dan
    Southeast MN

Pot, kettle

Dan
    Southeast MN

I’ve read a few articles as well about how a lot of millionaires will also receives some stimulus money thanks to a loophole created by politicians.

Bass Thumb
    Royalton, MN

I only received $110. bawling

Bought a new aluminum prop.

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

I only received $110. bawling

Bought a new aluminum prop.

I haven’t received a dime and don’t have much faith in the federal government successfully distributing everything. Being the eternal optimist that I am…I’m still holding out hope to have the stimulus money just in-time for Labor Day weekend in September to invest.

I’ve read a few articles as well about how a lot of millionaires will also receives some stimulus money thanks to a loophole created by politicians.

If you want to get real mad at that issue read about how the corporate bailouts will benefit speculative investors and hedge funds

Bass Thumb
    Royalton, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Dan wrote:</div>

If you want to get real mad at that issue read about how the corporate bailouts will benefit speculative investors and hedge funds

That’s called a pass-through provision. Allows for tax deductions from non-business interests, such as the sales of stocks and bonds. Shady stuff. To makes matters worse, it can be prorated to cover 2018 and 2019.

Yup. When you bail out a company that big it keeps billionaires from losing millions while the little people get to keep their jobs. In reality those people wouldn’t have lost their jobs or wouldn’t have lost them for long. A company like delta isn’t going to just close up shop

mojogunter

I know that if your child is older than 17 even if they are a full time student, a dependent, and living with you. You still get nothing for them even if you make 15k a year.

Is there a cap thresh hold for getting the $500 per dependent child? There must not be because my wife and I are above the thresh hold on income but we still got 500 bucks for the kid. I don’t think millionaires should be receiving 500 bucks for each dependent child…

Gitchi Gummi

Please find another post of mine in the last day that is political.. Heck, look back the last week, month, year… I’ll be here waiting.

DJT delaying checks being issued to add his signature is 100% a fact that is 100% relevant to this thread…. you know, since this thread is about when people are receiving stimulus payments and all… I’d love to hear how that is not relevant to this thread.

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

I got my deposit, less than I expected. Its the same as borrowing from a credit card and pretending you are somehow richer.

shady5

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>coletrain27 wrote:</div>

Please find another post of mine in the last day that is political.. Heck, look back the last week, month, year… I’ll be here waiting.

DJT delaying checks being issued to add his signature is 100% a fact that is 100% relevant to this thread…. you know, since this thread is about when people are receiving stimulus payments and all… I’d love to hear how that is not relevant to this thread.

Hi Phil!

Deuces

There are facts out there that dispute Jake’s facts.

Mother facter son of a facting fact, what factin fact do I believe?

SuperDave1959
    Harrisville, UT

We haven’t received ours yet. We got a refund with direct deposit last year but had to pay this year. Will they still have my direct deposit information?

Ice Cap

We haven’t received ours yet. We got a refund with direct deposit last year but had to pay this year. Will they still have my direct deposit information?

I had direct withdrawal this year and years past. Even though it’s the same account info for some reason you have to go to the web site and reenter the info. Go the the following link and enter in your info to see about your payment.

https://sa.www4.irs.gov/irfof-wmsp/login

rmartin
    United States

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>SuperDave1959 wrote:</div>

I had direct withdrawal this year and years past. Even though it’s the same account info for some reason you have to go to the web site and reenter the info. Go the the following link and enter in your info to see about your payment.

https://sa.www4.irs.gov/irfof-wmsp/login

After checking my bank account Tuesday, Wed and Thursday, I went to the IRS.gov website and filled out the banking info. I went there Wed, and it said that they needed my banking info. I decided to wait a day and see if the money came in. Then I saw here that if you paid in, you still needed to give the IRS your banking info. All I ever heard on the news is that if the government has your direct deposit info then you do not need to do anything. Did I miss something? If I am to receive money, then I tend to pay pretty close attention. I paid taxes in 2018 and 2019 both by a direct withdrawal form my bank. I also have my SS checks directly deposited so in my opinion the government has my direct deposit info. Going to the IRS site again yesterday, it still said that they needed my banking info so I gave it to them. It is my understanding that if you were going to get a payment that the info would be given once you filled out the info at the IRS website. Not sure why the instructions were not more clearly disseminated.

Ice Cap

Martin I’m in the same boat. They withdrew money from our account for our 2018 taxes on Tuesday. I also get social security direct deposit. I still had to go to the site I linked above and reenter the same bank info they already had and just used to withdraw money on Tuesday. I still have not received anything.

Viewing 30 posts - 61 through 90 (of 123 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.