Stimulus arrived in account today

• dfresh
    Fridley, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Hot Runr Guy wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>blank wrote:</div>
    I pay in every year too, but still qualify. However, this year I did the electronic payment so they should have my bank info. So far I haven’t seen anything in my bank account from Donny.

I’d go here: https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment

and verify that they have the info to SEND you money. I pay electronically too, but they did not have direct deposit acct info.

HRG

You gotta be kidding me!!!
    I paid in with direct withdrawal from my bank and they don’t have my bank info unless I paid IN ??
    evil

Its true. I assumed the same since I paid in a small amount to the Fed this year. I try to get as close to $0 in or out as possible. According to the site FAQ, if you paid IN, they don’t have direct deposit info for you. You have to provide the routing and account numbers again.

1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

Hey, if you need the money great. Take it and use it. Just don’t think that it’s free because it isn’t.

My comments aren’t directed at anybody except those who believe this money just appears and is there for the using.

I get it, just putting my 2 cents in on how I feel.

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

Still no stimulus payment here. Our AGI should get the Mrs. and I just less than the $2400 if my math is right. Being something produced and managed by the federal government, I’m betting on seeing it just in-time for Labor Day weekend in September.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Anybody getting a check that really doesn’t NEED it can invest it. Either buy a item produced in this country or play the stock market. If you catch a good deal in the market maybe you can offset some of the additional money you will be paying back for these programs.

Just a thought….it’s your money.

1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Dutchboy wrote:</div>
    Hey, if you need the money great. Take it and use it. Just don’t think that it’s free because it isn’t.

My comments aren’t directed at anybody except those who believe this money just appears and is there for the using.

Well everybody know it just doesn’t appear, silly boy. It grows on trees. doah

you dont protect your work force hunt your going to need taller walls! Less sanctioned workers by congress also.

Coletrain27

Received mine. I’m buying a tiger cub with mine

Ripjiggen

Anybody getting a check that really doesn’t NEED it can invest it. Either buy a item produced in this country or play the stock market. If you catch a good deal in the market maybe you can offset some of the additional money you will be paying back for these programs.

Isn’t that the definition of a stimulus check?

Pick it up in person. Had mine shipped by Amazon and it chewed its way out of the box before I got home.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

In theory, but history tells us people will pay down credit card debt, drink it, buy drugs with it or just urine it away. coffee

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

In theory, but history tells us people will pay down credit card debt, drink it, buy drugs with it or just urine it away. coffee

Oooh. Good point Dutch! I’ve had a bottle of Pappy’s on my list for awhile! mrgreen

1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

Isn’t that the definition of a stimulus check?

Pick it up in person. Had mine shipped by Amazon and it chewed its way out of the box before I got home.

dang he was cute. Sorry about that. chased did you see the note?

Huntindave
    Shell Rock Iowa

you dont protect your work force hunt your going to need taller walls! Less sanctioned workers by congress also.

???? I don’t understand what your comment has to do with my comment;
    Well everybody know it just doesn’t appear, silly boy. It grows on trees.

Ice Cap

We will pay for this in more ways than one. The taxes we are going to pay won’t be the worst of it. Remember the government does nothing to generate dollars other than print more of them. They fund themselves by confiscating yours. There’s already talk of more coming in hazardous pay and more stimulus money.

We have been so over taxed for so many years any pittance they want to give back to me I’ll accept happily. We sold off a large part of our business in 2017. A business the wife and I built over 25 years and we still have part of it. We consulted with our accountant to navigate us through the sale and prepare the sale documents. He also estimated our tax liability for the capital gains we would see from the sale. My wife was actually in tears when we left his office and cried all the way home. The reality of what they were going to take both federal and state devastated her.

Actually ours will go to replace about half of what they took out yesterday. And our quarterly’s are due!

“It ain’t me, it ain’t me, I ain’t no senator’s son, son
    It ain’t me, it ain’t me; I ain’t no fortunate one, no”

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

Yup paying down debt with mine. Same as corporations when they get government incentives meant to promote something else

1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

I see a court battle threat being baited.

gregory
    Red wing,mn

Yup paying down debt with mine. Same as corporations when they get government incentives meant to promote something else

yep but people tend to ratchet the credit card back up=stimulus. It will most likely go back into circulation in some manner.

haleysgold
    SE MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>haleysgold wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Hot Runr Guy wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>blank wrote:</div>
    I pay in every year too, but still qualify. However, this year I did the electronic payment so they should have my bank info. So far I haven’t seen anything in my bank account from Donny.

I’d go here: https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment

and verify that they have the info to SEND you money. I pay electronically too, but they did not have direct deposit acct info.

HRG

You gotta be kidding me!!!
    I paid in with direct withdrawal from my bank and they don’t have my bank info unless I paid IN ??
    evil

Its true. I assumed the same since I paid in a small amount to the Fed this year. I try to get as close to $0 in or out as possible. According to the site FAQ, if you paid IN, they don’t have direct deposit info for you. You have to provide the routing and account numbers again.

Do you know how I would do that?

Coletrain27

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>1hl&sinker wrote:</div>

do we really need this?

Are you going to argue with yourself?

rotflol some people will argue about anything, including themselves i guess. maybe he was on the bottle a little too much last night hah

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

It’s good you’re happy you received this check. The bad thing is it’s going to have to be paid back by everyone including those that did not receive a check.

Ice Cap

do we really need this?

Are you going to argue with yourself?

I get a kick out of the guy. He’s like being around one of you’re buddies when he is totally hammered and you haven’t had your first beer yet! You don’t really listen to what he says but you can’t help but laugh! jester

Joe Scegura
    Alexandria MN

It’s good you’re happy you received this check. The bad thing is it’s going to have to be paid back by everyone including those that did not receive a check.

There isn’t a person alive today that will ever pay a cent of this money back. We stole money from our great great grandkids to do this.

If they double taxes and we all paid till we died we still couldn’t pay back what we’ve already taken before this last crisis. Let alone this extra 3 trillion.

To make things worse, before we ever get to paying off any of this money or the previous money there is guaranteed to be another crisis. Tornado, hurricane, flood, or another pandemic. Just keep dropping more trillions.

What we are doing should be illegal. We are spending the money our great-great grandkids will need for their own pandemic. If it’s not illegal we should at the very least be ashamed as a country.

Coletrain27

I get a kick out of the guy. He’s like being around one of you’re buddies when he is totally hammered and you haven’t had your first beer yet! You don’t really listen to what he says but you can’t help but laugh! jester
    [/quote]

rotflol that made me laugh!

I always find it fascinating that our all powerful capitalist, richest country in the world, free market, American dream society has to bailed out by some good ole fashioned social assistance every 10 years or so

rjthehunter
    Brainerd

My bank account was stimulated yesterday… Bummer really because this 1200 will probably cost me 3000…

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I’ll use the bulk of it to pay down debt, but will keep some for fun. I think a long weekend in the keys is in order after this.

As far as debt goes, it only seems to matter when someone else is in control. Quite frankly I don’t think it matters anyway as long as we keep our A++ rating.

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 123 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.