Stimulus arrived in account today

• 1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

Via direct deposit. Those fortunate to have it mailed you get the president’s signature on it.

Hot Runr Guy
    West Chicago, IL

Enjoy it! I’ve been waiting on a direct deposit, only to realize that since I send them money every year, they don’t have my bank information. So, while I was on the site, providing the info they needed, I pulled the numbers off my 2019 return and ran the math on the size of my EIP. It will pay for a dinner for the FW and me, as long as we don’t have dessert,,,,

HRG

Joe Scegura
    Alexandria MN

I pulled the numbers off my 2019 return and ran the math on the size of my EIP. It will pay for a dinner for the FW and me, as long as we don’t have dessert,,,,

A married couple can make 180k and still get $900… congrats to you and your wife on making more than that toast

197k is the most a married couple can make and still receive a payment of $50.

Attachments:
    1. 197k.png

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

Yep. We got ours today as well. Putting it towards a basement renovation to add another bedroom in the house for new addition to the family.

blank

Yep. We got ours today as well. Just slid under the cap to qualify. Putting it towards a basement renovation to add another bedroom in the house for new addition to the family.

Mahto, is this breaking news? Congrats!

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

Ha. Thanks. I don’t know if it’s breaking news but yes, our second is coming in Sept so we are thankful for any extra money we can bank!

Hot Runr Guy
    West Chicago, IL

A married couple can make 180k and still get $900… congrats to you and your wife on making more than that,,,

Yeah well, I didn’t marry her just for her double-D’s,,,,

HRG

blank

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Joe Scegura wrote:</div>
    A married couple can make 180k and still get $900… congrats to you and your wife on making more than that,,,

HRG

applause

I pay in every year too, but still qualify. However, this year I did the electronic payment so they should have my bank info. So far I haven’t seen anything in my bank account from Donny.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

HRG

That’s the only thing I had on my list. whistling

Dan
    Southeast MN

Congrats Mahto! Second kid arrives for us in July, thinking it’s going to be a long day or two in the hospital if they’re still not allowing guests.

Joe Scegura
    Alexandria MN

hah

200K and double D’s… I think I’d be pissed if you got a decent check! Again congrats! bow

Hot Runr Guy
    West Chicago, IL

I pay in every year too, but still qualify. However, this year I did the electronic payment so they should have my bank info. So far I haven’t seen anything in my bank account from Donny.

I’d go here: https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment

and verify that they have the info to SEND you money. I pay electronically too, but they did not have direct deposit acct info.

HRG

mojogunter

My taxes went up last year 8k doah so I mailed a check, and it sounds like I should start looking for my $150 check with his name on it to come in September.

blackbay
    mn

I saw that for a short time one guy claims he had $8.2 million.

haleysgold
    SE MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>blank wrote:</div>

I’d go here: https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment

and verify that they have the info to SEND you money. I pay electronically too, but they did not have direct deposit acct info.

HRG

You gotta be kidding me!!!
    I paid in with direct withdrawal from my bank and they don’t have my bank info unless I paid IN ??
    evil

Denny O
    Central IOWA

Am I eligible?
    Eligibility is largely based on income, and it excludes individuals earning more than $99,000 and married couples (without children) earning more than $198,000. Those who can be claimed as a dependent for tax purposes, like many college students, are also ineligible for the payments, as well as undocumented immigrants who don’t have Social Security numbers.

But everyone else should receive some money.

How much will I get?
    Individuals are due up to $1,200 and couples will receive up to $2,400 — plus $500 per child.

But payments start phasing out for individuals with adjusted gross incomes of more than $75,000 and married couples who earn more than $150,000. The amount will then be reduced by $5 for every additional $100 of adjusted gross income.

curleytail

HRG

Jerk… moon mrgreen

1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

Double D’s are measured by length or lift. devil

Timmy

Saw a deposit today – good. We don’t ‘need’ it right now, but we pay enough in taxes and see enough leeches that live off the system that i feel i paid TOO MUCH of what i EARNED into, that I sure as hell don’t feel guilty about keeping it and spending it on us…..

1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

Go timmy shake that booty.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Saw a deposit today – good. We don’t ‘need’ it right now, but we pay enough in taxes and see enough leeches that live off the system that i feel i paid TOO MUCH of what i EARNED into, that I sure as hell don’t feel guilty about keeping it and spending it on us…..

You haven’t paid anything yet. Just who do you think is paying for all this stimulus? It’s being treated like Monopoly money but at some point somebody will be paying for it. Your taxes will go up again plus additional “fee’s” will start appearing.

The old saying….”no such thing as a free lunch” comes to mind.

Timmy

Exactly right, Dutch…..exactly. That is why I do not understand all the people on many sights that post comments of “I plan on donating…”. That’s fine and dandy, if it makes em feel good, but not me.

HL&S – peace rotflol lol.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

You haven’t paid anything yet. Just who do you think is paying for all this stimulus? It’s being treated like Monopoly money but at some point somebody will be paying for it. You taxes will go up again plus additional “fee’s” will start appearing.

[/quote]

Amen Brother!
    It truly boggles my mind that some cannot grasp hold of that concept.

1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

yep investigative reactions will issue no matter the outcome of elections. Tearm limits must be installed. The vulnerable are at high risk. devil

I believe it is just an advance on a future tax return or a tax credit anyway

1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

I am grateful for the help the government is giving me. Thanks for making me feel like a Sloths and a free loader.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Hey, if you need the money great. Take it and use it. Just don’t think that it’s free because it isn’t.

My comments aren’t directed at anybody except those who believe this money just appears and is there for the using.

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

It’s AGI, too, not straight gross income. From what I’ve read, we’ll get a deposit. We don’t need it, so I’ll likely donate a chunk of it to help someone that really needs the help. The rest will probably go to a home project, or a new wakesurf board. devil

Huntindave
    Shell Rock Iowa

Hey, if you need the money great. Take it and use it. Just don’t think that it’s free because it isn’t.

My comments aren’t directed at anybody except those who believe this money just appears and is there for the using.

Well everybody know it just doesn’t appear, silly boy. It grows on trees. doah

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 123 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.