St. Paul Ice Fishing Show

• MNSmallieGuy
    Minnesota

Was my first year attending. Disappointed that there wasn’t any ATVs, sleds, trailers etc involved. Especially since they could have showcased all the add-on stuff to those things. IMO they need a bigger venue. Interest in <em class=”ido-tag-em”>ice fishing has sky rocketed.

Problem is everything related to the Ice fishing retail industry is…….Weather driven. The show so popular this weekend because there was No Ice. If there were ice then attendance would have been way lower. Just is what it is, the volatile and unpredictable nature of mother nature drives the show. The organizer cannot commit to a larger venue not knowing if anyone will show up.

I do agree that it would be nice to see ice machines and accessories.

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

I saw some wheelers, side x sides and a few snowmobiles. A few vendors were selling mounts for different uses. There was a nice Yamaha four wheeler with tracks, pretty sharp.

troutbum
    St. Paul

Rich man toys

Attachments:
    1. IMG_9867.jpg

2. IMG_9873.jpg

Hoyt4
    NULL

Went Friday night was nice to get out and see all the new stuff coming out. Most places had some great deals. Hit up JR’s got restocked on jigs and saved some money there.

Also picked up Striker bibs that I have been looking around for made a decent deal on those also. Picked up for $157 a little better than the 20% that most booths where offering.

Now just need some good ice.

Anonymous
    Inactive

One of the goofy gadgets I saw was was the transducer reel. It mounts to your finder and at the push of a button, it reels up the transducer up and out of the way, like a garage door opener. $180. that’s just too much gadgetry for me.. I’ll continue to drill an extra hole, or just move the ducer…

traxler19

Curious if Kdrill has a booth and if they are offering any deals?

Sorry I am bit late, but Marine General had a 20% discount on their K-Drills (as well as everything else) and since I used cash I was able to get another 5% off of the 8″.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.