Blaine

So where do you all fall in the chart?

Attachments:
    1. steak.jpg

FishBlood&RiverMud
    Prescott

I pull mine at 120F
    Looks like the top one i guess. Below Rare
    Might need to cook up a steak tonight – thank you very much!

Fish To Escape

I cut mine off the beast and take a bite while the animal is still warm because I’m a man.

JEREMY
    BP

Took me 45 years to get in between liking Taylor swift and having my lawn mowed. Don’t know if I will be around long enough to bang the old lady in the hardware store on a Tuesday.

Nate
    Blaine, MN

Walk mine through a warm room, or just show it a picture of a flame (to scare it a little).

IceNEyes1986
    Harris, MN

As long as its not Moo-ing, Its good to go!

Dusty Gesinger
    Minnetrista, Minnesota

Cut the horns off and wipe its ass.

Deuces

If you don’t have a favorite Tswif song we simply can’t be friends.

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

Always second from the top. I will eat steak that is at the middle notch on your chart. If it gets done to the point of either bottom picture, a brief moment of silence is held to honor the meal that was ruined.

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

If it gets done to the point of either bottom picture, a brief moment of silence is held to honor the meal that was ruined.[/quote]

That is exactly why I stopped making steak for the old lady!

David Blais

I start with hardware store employee, have a beer or 2. Depending on beer 3+, I will Settle for letting the kids run the thermostat

Sharon
    SE Metro

Hahaha, I love the responses here. I’m going to avoid answering the question though… whistling

Dan
    Southeast MN

I’m not even going to comment…however, I am looking for recommendations for a landscaping company if anyone knows of a good one.

Denny O
    Central IOWA

Well the Hardware store employees do ask me for help and I do pay to have someone mow my yard

BUT even tho “She Who Must Be Obeyed” and me,,,,, well bawling
    125 degrees for “She” and me. yay

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

I can go from the hardware store to paying for my lawn mowing.I hate Taylor Swift and i have no kids.

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

Come on Sharon fess up,which one is it.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

The middle one. I’ve had enough rare steaks to know I don’t get it. Don’t like the texture and it seems chewier than medium.

I cut my own lawn, but I have a pool guy and a pest control guy.

Sharon
    SE Metro

Admittedly I like my steaks more on the well-done side. mrgreen Venison steaks can be a little less done than well vs. beef steaks but not by much. I’ve never been a fan of bloody steak.

1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

Walk mine through a warm room, or just show it a picture of a flame (to scare it a little).

thats a weird ritual to get the FW aroused for weekday visits.

Denny O
    Central IOWA

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>chuck100 wrote:</div>

Admittedly I like my steaks more on the well-done side. mrgreen Venison steaks can be a little less done than well vs. beef steaks but not by much. I’ve never been a fan of bloody steak.

Sharon it is not blood that you see, it is a red pigment in the water that makes up the meat called myoglobin.

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

I see Sharon your a TSwift fan.
    I did not no that Denny i learned something today.Thank you.

Denny O
    Central IOWA

I see Sharon your a TSwift fan.
    I did not no that Denny i learned something today.Thank you.

Myoglobin

Difference Between Haemoglobin and Myoglobin
    May 17, 2017 By Rachna C 3 Comments

hemoglobin_Vs_myoglobin_content

The capability of the binding oxygen molecule, with the heme proteins, is what makes a difference in both the molecules. Haemoglobin is called as tetrameric hemoprotein, while myoglobin is called monomeric protein. Haemoglobin is found systematically all over the body, while myoglobin is found in muscles tissues only.

Haemoglobin is made of protein and prosthetic group and is well known for carrying oxygen pigment. It is the most vital part to sustain life as it works in transporting oxygen as well carbon dioxide throughout the body.

Myoglobin works for muscles cells only, by receiving oxygen from the RBC and further carry it to a mitochondrial organelle of muscles cells. Subsequently, this oxygen is used for cellular respiration to create energy. In this article, we will consider the remarkable points which differentiate the haemoglobin and myoglobin.

Gino
    Grand rapids mn

Well I’m Italian, so my wife gave up fighting me off. And the hardware store doesn’t ask me any more if I need help. So I guess I like my meat rare ? On a desterbing note I have watched my dad eat raw steak right from the store. bow

Iowaboy1

okay,its saturday night,I’ve been into my favorite sauce and I am in ornery mood tonight.
    so,that said,that gal at the hardware store an me,well,when we got done I ended up with seafood to go with the steak,havent seen her since,good thing too as I would give her my doctor bill.

red is red,blood is blood in my book,I dont mind rare steak but if it can get off the plate and walk out the door on its own its too rare for me,tried that once at a family cafe near me and puked my guts out before I got it half eaten.
    quite humbling in front of a whole crowd of people.
    I will be honest,some of you boys are better men than I am if you can eat it when it still has a pulse.

Tswift??? you guys are nuts,Tanya Tucker?? now there is a singer who I can get along with,Mean Mary is another one I like,give her song Iron horse a listen to,dang fine music there.

Matt Moen
    South Minneapolis

Depends on the cut….the leaner the cut the less done it it. Filet will have a cool center when I grill them.

Ribeye is just slightly over medium rare. You need a little more heat in them to get the fat to cook down. That’s what gives them great flavor.

@ Mr.Beads does this count?

Sharon
    SE Metro

^^^ That. Is. Awesome! I love I Previal and I’m assuming that must be a Taylor Swift song? 🤷‍♀️

Matt Moen
    South Minneapolis

^^^ That. Is. Awesome! I love I Previal and I’m assuming that must be a Taylor Swift song? 🤷‍♀️

Yep, it’s a cover of one of her songs.

I Prevail rules.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

Who’s Taylor Swift??? coffee

Iowaboy, how do you cook your bullheads?? devil

Pailofperch
    Central Mn North of the smiley water tower

How do I like my Steak??? Well…

I prefer to drive out to the pasture on a Wednesday evening,
    Sample a chunk of loin whilst the beast is grazing,
    Put the tailgate down, krank the Tswift up,
    Chew my beer straight from a red solo cup,
    Wife n I rock the truck till the break of dawn,
    Head home n pay a pro to cut stripes in my lawn,
    Put some hours in my job, n fill up my tank,
    Head out to give some lessons at my Hardware Hank……..

Depends on the day I guess. whistling

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.