Sometimes I just don't understand People

• Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

My wife does animal programs for Senior group at Nursing homes and also meets with Veterans one on one at nursing homes with her exotic animals. She has been traveling with her animals for over 25 years. Most of these critters need to be in a climate controlled environment. So when she’s traveling and needs to make a stop she leaves her vehicle running and the doors locked.
    Today she stopped for lunch and when she came out, this was on her windshield.
    What the he!!

Attachments:
    1. Jerk.jpg

B-man

It appears that whoever wrote it did so with a pen…..

Pens are made of plastic….which is bad for the environment too yay

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Must still be riding that Al Gore train

Bill O.
    Rio Rancho New Mexico

My guess is a guy wrote the note, glad she made it home ok…I agree, just don’t understand people sometimes.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

Probably did it so he/she could take a pic of it, put it on facebook for all their “activist” friends to be impressed by.

Iowaboy1

I personally believe that people that do what you wife does are special angels, and I believe they are protected by a higher power,I sure wouldnt want to be in that jerks shoes when you know who gets even !!

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I’m sure it was old butch Cassidy driving a Prius if that makes your wife feel better. Same person who thinks electric cars are saving the planet, all while not understanding how much pollution it makes to build the battery

Jeff Telander

Unless we all stop driving cars, buying shipped items (pretty much everything) and stop heating our homes, we are all contributing. Including that @$$h0|e! Some people just need something to gripe about. It’s obviously a “him” issue and not a “you” issue. Live on

Savage Brewer
    Savage, MN

Until China and India do something about their pollution whatever we do here will hardly make a dent…

And yeah I agree its almost funny how electric car owners don’t seem to want to understand or accept what the environmental impact is to build their vehicles, or the fact that they are using electricity from coal plants to charge it…

One of my coworkers got a nasty note because he drives too big of a truck and because of that he hates the environment. unreal.

Tom P.
    Whitehall Wi.

Thank your wife for what she does for me my hat is off to her.

I have a 1 ton dually I use too pull my boat and horse Trailer and anything else that needs to moved. Anyway at the boat landing a guy came up to me, think your truck is big enough I turned to him and nope I really wanted a 450 but they didn`t have interior that I like. Turns around and stomps away as he gets into a 2 wheel drive Ranger that barely pulls his 14 ft aluminum boat out of the water. It would of been priceless if he would not of made it and I had to pull him out.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

People like that are making of for a lacking, miserable life. Imagine being so upset with a vehicle running that you leave a note to make yourself feel better. How bad would your life have to suck?

mike-west
    Amery, WI

Here I thought you were going to tell us that someone Stole your Lawn Chair down on Nicollet.

Your wife is a very good women for what she does applause bow
    We foster Dogs and go out of our way alot to do the best we can for them.
    Tell her to not let some @ss wipe, low life get her down.
    She’s way to far above them to even give that type of comment any thought what so ever.

404 ERROR
    MN

That napkin looks to be of the recycled nature, glad he’s looking out.

I just don’t understand some people…This world has all kinds. If someone wants to leave a note because they’re unaware of a situation, go for it…but why the name calling?

I bet Kurt Russel will be sliding down his chimney to give him a lump of coal for Christmas. Hopefully he doesn’t burn that coal, however… whistling

philtickelson
    Inactive
    Mahtomedi, MN

Until China and India do something about their pollution whatever we do here will hardly make a dent…

And yeah I agree its almost funny how electric car owners don’t seem to want to understand or accept what the environmental impact is to build their vehicles, or the fact that they are using electricity from coal plants to charge it…

Does moving to electric buses count?
    https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2018/04/china-is-adding-a-london-sized-electric-bus-fleet-every-five-weeks/

https://www.citylab.com/transportation/2018/05/how-china-charged-into-the-electric-bus-revolution/559571/

I feel like the US is playing the antagonist of every single disaster movie that’s ever been created.

“We should slow down, we will make it to NY in plenty of time.”
    “NO, we should impress the Americans by showing what the Titanic is truly capable of”!

“We don’t want to evacuate the city, that will just cause a panic, your scientific study is probably flawed”
    – City is destroyed by earthquake, volcano, etc.

I know it’s crazy, but I sometimes feel like there must be someone, somewhere, profiting off of our decision to ignore warnings from thousands of scientists? I can’t really put my finger on it, but is there some commonality between Russia, US and Saudi Arabia? Is there some common resource or export or something that these countries are big in? Nah, it’s probably just the scientific expertise of our politicians!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.