soldSnapper I524 two-stage snowblower / snowthrower

• TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

For Sale: Snapper I524 two-stage snowblower / snowthrower.

Powered by a Tecumseh 5 HP Snow King engine, this 2 stage machine makes quick work of driveways and sidewalks. 24 inch width gets the driveway done, but is still easy to handle and maneuver in tight places.

This machine is perfectly maintained, starts with one pull, and needs nothing. Every function works as it should. 5 forward speeds and reverse. Also has electric start (120 volt) if you really don’t like pulling the cord to start it. Push the button and go. Always run on synthetic oil and oil changed/all service performed at the end of every winter.

This is the machine you’ll wish you bought when the first snow falls. Don’t let this one get away, there aren’t many machines this well maintained available and they’ll disappear when the first snow hits. A new Honda, Ariens, Deere, or Simplicity costs many times more.

$150 cash to an IDO member. Come and hear her run today, happy to start it and let you take it for a test drive.

PM me for phone number or to set up a time to come over and see it.

Attachments:
    1. 6e849fd5948b29c530d96f1bae06c928.jpg.max600.jpg

2. aacc9ef8ebfe567ad477ebd2fb479338.jpg.max600.jpg

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

That’s a steal, but I don’t need it. Good luck!

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

Hopefully, someone on the site can put it to good use. It’s a good machine. My parents have moved to a townhome, so I’ve inherited a garage full of lawn/garden equipment. I hate to sell this baby, she’s been a great blower since new, but I have to make some garage space and I don’t need two snow blowers.

Grouse

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

Sold to an IDO member. Thanks folks.

Grouse

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Snapper I524 two-stage snowblower / snowthrower’ is closed to new replies.