Finally got to see the new Skeeter MX1825 (Review)

• Palerider77

Will that boat be available as a dual console?

Jami Ritter
    Hastings, MN

Quote:

It just so happens that we have a MX with a 200hpdi in the shop. It will be run on the lake soon, and I will be sure to report back with my findings

Go easy there Rehberg, the guy whose name is on that one knows where you live!!!

but you might as well take the paint off the skeg already! See you tomorrow!

greg_r
    Woodbury MN

That would be spelled ODYSSEY. THX 4 DA PLUG!

Eric Rehberg
    Eau Claire, WI

Quote:

Will that boat be available as a dual console?

Yes it will. Standard is a single consule, but there is an upgrade option to a dual consule.

Eric Rehberg
    Eau Claire, WI

Jamie, whats the sense of going easy?? Might as well break it in right. I will say the paint on the skeg “should” be safe for its maiden voyage but you never know!!!!

Wade Boardman
    Grand Rapids, MN

Quote:

Quote:

It just so happens that we have a MX with a 200hpdi in the shop. It will be run on the lake soon, and I will be sure to report back with my findings

Go easy there Rehberg, the guy whose name is on that one knows where you live!!!

but you might as well take the paint off the skeg already! See you tomorrow!

What?.?.?.? Did you give Dave a cash deposit on the spot after the ride and drive. I guess you did say you wanted that one “now”.

Beautiful rig.

docfrigo
    Wisconsin

Here’s a plan Eric–bring it over to our picnic tomorrow late afternoon, Jamie can come over, have a beer, and us three will give it a “test drive”–we should be able to find some shallow sand so he can polish it up a little!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

If memory serves me,plenty of room in the rear for your staring battery and the 3 TM batteries can deal with your 36 volt wishes!

Eric Rehberg
    Eau Claire, WI

Quote:

If memory serves me,plenty of room in the rear for your staring battery and the 3 TM batteries can deal with your 36 volt wishes!

A guy could use one of the rear storage compartments to place the starting battery in. It would limit you to just the one side of storage. If you go for the 200hpdi the oil tank would also take up the other side.

Just a few things to consider!!

muskiegreg

Our new MX1825 dual console with a custom made sunbrella cover.

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

Sharp looking boat and cover. Do you have a picture from the front or back? Just kind of curious how the dual console looks.

muskiegreg

Couple of other angles – little better view of the consoles

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.