Skeeter Dealer Meeting Photos

• Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

As Dean sends me photos from the dealer meeting I will post them here. First photos here are of the new WX2190 Bold colors!

Attachments:
    1. 2190-bold.jpeg

2. 2190-bold-2.jpeg

bradl110

Any updates on new models coming out in 2017.

Were there any changes made in the new 2017 WX models bedside color?

reddog

No changes to the WX 1850. (

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

No changes to the WX 1850. (

No changes to the WX1850 to answer your question.

Dean Marshall

Any updates on new models coming out in 2017.

Were there any changes made in the new 2017 WX models bedside color?

This year most of changes are color scheme related.

JoeMX1825
    MN

Any changes to the MX lineup?

bradl110

That’s a bit disappointing nothing is being changed except color…..

hunterjoe
    Twin Cities

I think it just means they’re already doing it right. Only think I would change on my 1910 would be to add the side panels like the bigger WX’s.

bradl110

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>bradl110 wrote:</div>

I think it just means they’re already doing it right. Only think I would change on my 1910 would be to add the side panels like the bigger WX’s.

The 1910’s intrigue me…. I was really hoping that they made the front deck wider. Its pretty narrow up there. Also, make it so you can add casting seats to the read deck.

reddog

How long before they retool the WX1850 with their React Keel and snap in carpet like the rest of their line?

hunterjoe
    Twin Cities

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>hunterjoe wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>bradl110 wrote:</div>

The 1910’s intrigue me…. I was really hoping that they made the front deck wider. Its pretty narrow up there. Also, make it so you can add casting seats to the read deck.

I feel like it might be the widest of the Skeeter line, MX included. One of the reasons I liked the boat so much. The rear casting deck deal is a minor annoyance. SBC can add a couple for you if you want. I will have them do that to mine. Mike Winther had them do it to his, maybe he can chime in if he likes how it’s set up after he’s had them for a year.

Michael C. Winther
    Reedsburg, WI

i’ve felt like the 1910’s front deck has been plenty wide for me, both casting for muskies and also family fishing. the storage up there is just plain impossible to fill, wide enough to fit Plano XLs with room to spare in the storage compartments on both sides with the rod locker in between.

i added post bases on each side of the rear deck, they work great. when casting i throw a bump seat there to lean against, and when trolling i put a full seat up there to sit in while running the kicker with a tiller extension handle. i picked up one of those smaller kidney-shaped “leaning” seats this year for the back (rather than a big bump seat like in this photo) and realllly liked that.

Attachments:
    1. 1910rear.jpg

hunterjoe
    Twin Cities

Hey Michael, is that other type of seat a bit taller? The bike style seat is a bit short for my liking.

Dean Marshall

The 1910 was just introduced 2 years ago, so highly doubt that retooling will take place very soon. By in large, the 1910 has been very well received by our fishing friends, but as always, no boat is perfect for everyone.

Dean Marshall

How long before they retool the WX1850 with their React Keel and snap in carpet like the rest of their line?

I believe soon, vey soon!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.