Sixgill Fishing 50% Off Site Wide

• Netguy
    Minnetonka

Some of us here have talked about their rods and reels. I like what I’ve bought. Bearcat89 does also. I wish I needed some more. Very good deal.

https://sixgillfishing.com

Thank you for being a Kmart blue light shopper!! rotflol

Jake D
    Watertown, SD

I ordered each one of there coolers. Way better than what I have now and for the price they couldnt be beat. Look comparable to a Yeti

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

Dang it Jake. I had to order one of each at that price! Like I need more coolers jester

acarroline

I have been thinking about these for awhile…decent time to try them out. I have a Myakka and Saga casting rod in my cart…

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

Better hurry up and place your order fella’s about 3 more people looking at them at my work now. Can I get a free one if I sell a dozen for them you think?

Jake D
    Watertown, SD

Dang it Jake. I had to order one of each at that price! Like I need more coolers jester

I have been waiting for a decent deal to throw out a couple old small plastic ones I have had for a long time and figured this was it.

dhpricco
    Twin Cities, MN

Is there much difference between the Myakka and Cypress rods? Looks like the Myakka has micro guides. I could use a M power rod for pitching heavier jigs. Also, looks like they have a panfish series Aether UL that comes out to only $55 that I might have to pull the trigger on.

crawdaddy
    St. Paul MN

I think all these made in China knockoff products have come a long way. They would be good beater reels for kids to fish with. Use them up and toss in the trash. For me I’d rather use a Shimano or daiwa.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I think all these made in China knockoff products have come a long way. They would be good beater reels for kids to fish with. Use them up and toss in the trash. For me I’d rather use a Shimano or daiwa.

My dreadnought which I have 6 or 8 have blown all my Shimano reels out of the water. Same with the couple diawas I have. They are smooth. I can’t say anything about there other reels. They blow away any Shimano 300 bucks.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Is there much difference between the Myakka and Cypress rods? Looks like the Myakka has micro guides. I could use a M power rod for pitching heavier jigs. Also, looks like they have a panfish series Aether UL that comes out to only $55 that I might have to pull the trigger on.

The kid uses a cypress spinning for heavier bottom bouncers, bigger jigs, and all sorts of other stuff. I use the myakka for pitching jigs, big whopper ploppers and many other things as well.
    A rod they don’t have any more the lykan quickly became me go to for pitching jigs. I use them over my st croixs and gloomis for finesse stuff. Great sensitivity and great power.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I have so many coolers, grizzly, yeti rtic and a few others. I think they are about all the same. I still prefer grizzly being made in Iowa and a fully USA company. Yeti is a hyped up over rated company with a crap warranty.

isu22andy

What’s the consensus on 13 fishing spinning rods ? Fleet farm had the omens on sale black and gold. The black originally 99 dollars was marked to clearance at 50 bucks . Additional 20 percent off due to the clearance event I walked out with it at 42 dollars . Give it a shot anyway.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

What’s the consensus on 13 fishing spinning rods ? Fleet farm had the omens on sale black and gold. The black originally 99 dollars was marked to clearance at 50 bucks . Additional 20 percent off due to the clearance event I walked out with it at 42 dollars . Give it a shot anyway.

I have 3 of the omen casting rods that I’ve had for 8 years I’d guess, they have taken alot of abuse. Like alot and still hold up

FinickyFish

I’ve got a couple Omen Black’s in Med Light. I’m not nearly a good enough fisherman to give you a true analysis but there my go-to do everything rods. Got them a few years back for $100 each with a free 13 reel. Think that deal was posted here if I recall correctly. I’d snag them up at $50.

Edit: I remember now that the quality control leaves something to be desired on them though. The eyelets were not perfectly line up. I fixed that by breaking one and having them replace it with their “oops” warranty when I busted it.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.