SIMMS CHALLENGER JACKETS FOR $37 !!!

• B-man

Just a heads up, I stopped at the Eau Claire Fleet Farm today and found a smoking deal.

Brand New Simms Challenger Rain Jackets, that list for $199 on clearance for $37 !! Far better than online sale prices like Cabela’s

They had quite a few left (25-30?) in medium to 2xl in black and the blue version.

No Simms pants or bibs on clearance though.

They are marked down 75% and then an additional 25% off the clearance price. (About 82% off)

Attachments:
    1. 1579047443497657276712804278784.jpg

B-man

Attachments:
    1. Screenshot_20200114-183318.png

bigpike

Thanks b-man. I’m in the market and I’m headed down to the big city tomorrow!

B-man

Thanks b-man. I’m in the market and I’m headed down to the big city tomorrow!

Yeah Buddy!

They were on a couple different racks right down the main isle towards the hunting and fishing departments

Look for yellow dots on the tags

Attachments:
    1. 15790511837592045150426961434841.jpg

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Damn those are nice jackets at a ridiculous price

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

Dang! Wish I was in the area!

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

Dang! Wish I was in the area!

No doubt! Someone run to the Brooklyn Park store and check if they have any.

B-man

They also have Blackfish stuff on sale and clearance, like $350 full retail bibs and $350 jackets.

The lady said this morning that all the Fleet Farms are clearing out what they have left, might be some deals all around

AnotherFisherman

If anyone knows if they have these in any Twin Cities locations, let us know! Killer deal B-man, thanks for sharing.

B-man

Attachments:
    1. IMG_20200115_075238.jpg

2. IMG_20200115_075243.jpg

Jake D
    Watertown, SD

I called them seeing if they were able to ship a few items and was told they were not able to since its not online. The lady was nice enough to look and said there weren’t any available in MN at this price.

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

The lady was nice enough to look and said there weren’t any available in MN at this price.

Thanks for the update. Bummer.

B-man

If I can okay it with the wife I might go there and buy a bunch on a card and sell them for beer/minnow/fishing fund money. She already put the kibosh on me buying for friends lol

I don’t want to screw anyone, but it has to be profitable for me to make it worth it and talk her into it.

Would anyone buy a Blackfish suit from me for $300 shipped and no tax? ($700 retail)

The Simms jackets for $90? (Retail $200)

I don’t know what’s left at this point though, but if you’re interested let me know what sizes and I might be able to do it.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

I’d kill for a deal like that right about now. I’m going to have to go check the Fleet Farm here and see if they have any deals here. I’m really in need of a set of rain Bibs. I was at cabelas last weekend and could not believe the cost of some of the raingear they sold. Some of the Bibs were near or over 300.00 just for the Bibs – Ouch.

Drizzy Musky
    Duluth

Darn good deal. Just makes you realize they are robbing us blind when you buy one full price.

I do absolutely love all of my Simms gear though

philtickelson
    Inactive
    Mahtomedi, MN

If I can okay it with the wife I might go there and buy a bunch on a credit card and sell them for beer/minnow/fishing fund money. She already put the kibosh on me buying for friends lol

I don’t want to screw anyone, but it has to be profitable for me to make it worth it and talk her into it.

Would anyone buy a Blackfish suit from me for $300 shipped and no tax? ($700 retail)

The Simms jackets for $90? (Retail $200)

Blackfish pullover jackets for $70? ($120 retail)

I don’t know what’s left at this point though, but if you’re interested let me know what sizes and I might be able to do it.

Understand you wanting to do that, please leave a large on the rack for me to buy though :).

Also, count me ‘out’ on buying something from you at inflated discount price!

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

If anyone knows if they have these in any Twin Cities locations, let us know! Killer deal B-man, thanks for sharing.

Absolutely nothing at Oakdale, I just checked this morning.

Grouse

eyeguy507
    SE MN

Let me guess….no XL or 2XL. Probably why it’s getting cleared out.

B-man

Well guys I got the okay from the wife, I went and spent a bunch of money I shouldn’t have and grabbed almost everything they had left lol

I wish I would have done it yesterday, but oh well……a lot of it was gone and not a lot left after I went it through it.

I’ll post up what I picked up later and let me know what you’d want. I’m doing this to make some fishing money and still pass on a good deal to any IDO brothers interested.

What I don’t sell here I’ll put on eBay and make a killing there.

There’s a little bit of everything, from medium up to 3xl, not a lot of XL or 2XL stuff, but some.

The Simms jackets were almost gone, but I have some larges in the blue camo version. Don’t think I have any XL’s (or bigger in Simms Jackets)

brian_peterson
    Eagan, MN

Lakeville has nothing, just got back.

tangler
    Inactive

Understand you wanting to do that, please leave a large on the rack for me to buy though :).

Also, count me ‘out’ on buying something from you at inflated discount price!

B-man yesterday… guys, get to Fleet Farm for $37 Simms rain coats!

B-man today… guys, I bought them all and will sell them to you, my IDO brothers, for less than 2.5x what I paid!

jester

B-man

I gave everyone a crack to get one on their own, and by the looks of the racks a lot of people did waytogo

One of the guys at the rack was on the phone with his BIL who saw my post here.

I had a lot of PM’s from guys I’ve never met asking to get them something, but I’m sorry guys, my wife wasn’t about to let me spend a ton of money on strangers out of the goodness of my heart jester There’s probably very few that would, and mine definitely isn’t one of them

Tangler and Phil, I’m sure you would have though….. whistling

I’m sorry for jumping on an opportunity to make some money and still pass on a deal.

For those that are mad I’m not going to take the time to sell them, collect the money, package them, and ship them for nothing. I’m sorry.

I’m not starting my truck and driving to the post office 15 times out of the goodness of my heart.

If you don’t want anything, that’s completely fine. I’m not mad or offended.

For those that ARE Interested, I have the following.

I already paid tax, not charging any. I’m not a business. I will include shipping too to make things easier.

SIMMS Challenger Hex Camo Storm Rain Jackets: 3 available, all in LARGE. No other sizes. $90 shipped

BlackFish Aspire Jackets in Charcoal/Black: 6 available. (2) Medium, (2) Large, (2) 3xl. $155 shipped

BlackFish Aspire Bibs in Charcoal/Black: 4 available. (1) Medium, (2) 2X, (1) 3xl. $155 shipped

If you want two things I’ll take off some shipping.

If you want three-four things we’ll make a deal.

I’d prefer PayPal friends and family, but a check in the mail is fine too. Look up sizing charts before hand please, I’m not going to deal with returns. If it doesn’t fit, you’ll have no problem re-selling and you could easily make more money.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_20200115_151624.jpg

tangler
    Inactive

I had a lot of PM’s from guys I’ve never met asking to get them something, but I’m sorry guys, my wife wasn’t about to let me spend a ton of money on strangers out of the goodness of my heart jester

Tangler and Phil, I’m sure you would have though….. whistling

I’m sorry for jumping on an opportunity to make some money and still pass on a deal.

It’s all good man. Nobody is “mad.” I’m all set for rain gear anyway, I just found it humorous how quickly you turned from sharing a good deal with your “brothers” to trying to make a buck for yourself. Instead of leaving them on the rack for others to get the same great deal, you buy them all up, sell at a profit, and justify it by saying “it’s still a great deal, just 2.5X more than MY great deal.”

B-man

Attachments:
    1. IMG_20200115_151557.jpg

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Blaine Fleetfarm had some of the Blackfish jackets last week on clearance. Rack was on the main isle near the other cold weather gear. Got mine already.

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

Just a heads up, I stopped at the Eau Claire Fleet Farm today and found a smoking deal.

Brand New Simms Challenger Rain Jackets, that list for $199 on clearance for $37 !! Far better than online sale prices like Cabela’s

They had quite a few left (25-30?) in medium to 2xl in black and the blue version.

No Simms pants or bibs on clearance though.

They are marked down 75% and then an additional 25% off the clearance price. (About 82% off)

Thanks for the heads up Bman. Stoped at fleet in Hudson on way home and picked up an XL blackfish bibs for 70 beans. They only had 1 more 2xl left that I saw. No sims jackets left.

riverruns
    Inactive

Winona Mn. has nothing at all available. 50% off all blaze orange and there was a pile of that.

riverruns
    Inactive

Also this. $699 it also has 25% off so that makes it $525. I have a $100 gift card but just couldn’t justify the purchase. Almost did it but I dont really need it.

Attachments:
    1. 20200115_170448.jpg

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>AnotherFisherman wrote:</div>

Absolutely nothing at Oakdale, I just checked this morning.

Grouse

frown

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.