Shrink Wrap and Winterizing

• John Rasmussen
    Blaine

Wondering if anyone knows of a good deal on both. In the north metro. My guy that came out and did it is full already.

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

ive been storing my boat at Channel Marine in Richmond MN for the last 3 or 4 years. they used to be $12 a foot for shrink wrap and outdoor storage. The prices went up to i think $15 a foot last year and im not sure what it will be this year but i expect it will be higher. Thats not a knock on them just the way of the world these days. They also winterize my motors for me. Good guys.

Its a bit of a drive for me but its a lot cheaper than anything in the metro

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Country view inbetween North branch and stacy

Xbomber8X
    Sartell, MN

River Valley Marine and Power Sports

glenn57
    cold spring mn

ive been storing my boat at Channel Marine in Richmond MN for the last 3 or 4 years. they used to be $12 a foot for shrink wrap and outdoor storage. The prices went up to i think $15 a foot last year and im not sure what it will be this year but i expect it will be higher. Thats not a knock on them just the way of the world these days. They also winterize my motors for me. Good guys.

Its a bit of a drive for me but its a lot cheaper than anything in the metro

i agree. after Intune marine lied to me, any new boat TLC things needed they have gained a new customer. i was and avid customer when Arndt and Merten had the place. after they got out..not so much. but these new guys seem to really care!!!!! only thing is its getting harder to find outboard guys that work on older motors!!! frown

i have a custom made cover for my 16 ft lund and was fortunate enough to have a friend store it in a shed for a hundy!!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.