Show today?

• TripleA
    Blaine

Was there a new show today??? My DVR recorded a previous show. ?

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

I watched the opening it was Crappies. I flipped to another station.

TripleA
    Blaine

I watched the opening it was Crappies. I flipped to another station.

Crappies from a few weeks ago I believe

barrelslime
    Illinois

Yea it was definitely a re run. What up James

TripleA
    Blaine

Hopefully it’s not a bigger issue. I am sure IDO/James/staff will update us when they have it figured out. Until then…… I’m a youtube re-run fan. IDO runs a certain amount of weeks so maybe we will just be entitled to a few extra / needed open water bass fishing episodes???…. ! only a few weeks/months from now…. (

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Last year I think it happened once when they didn’t get the show to FSN on time?

Producing a show in less than a week with no back up can’t be easy.

Jonesy

Last year I think it happened once when they didn’t get the show to FSN on time?

Producing a show in less than a week with no back up can’t be easy.

I think they used the backup on the open water pike episode. I’d love to see them get a few fall open water shows in the emergency bag and show 1 a season or so.

Ben Brettingen
    Mississippi

I’m sure it was just a tough bite that week. Like pug said, it’s a grind a lot of weeks to put together a show. That’s why nobody else is doing it, or in some cases, tried and failed.

munchy
    NULL

I’m sure it was just a tough bite that week. Like pug said, it’s a grind a lot of weeks to put together a show. That’s why nobody else is doing it, or in some cases, tried and failed.

Except for John Gillespie, however that show isn’t put together near as well as IDO.

‘Get the Frabill!!! Get the Frabill!!! Get the Frabill!!!”

Allan Davis
    Carlton, MN

John Gillespie hires guides all the time though. It is easy when you go to other people that have their fingers on the pulse of the bite all you do is show up and catch fish. I hate to dis him but he isn’t my favorite at all he isn’t even the one to catch fish he may catch 2 or 3 a show. “get in hear close and hold that fish up” “come on bring him in its only a half hour show” I am sorry he has a lot of followers but I can’t stand him lol.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.