Sherriff checking boats today

• Drizzy Musky
    Duluth

Sounds pretty standard for CO’s, I imagine they are bored as heck.

For all you guys saying stay home. It is possible to have a boat full of gas, and use plastics allowing one to not make any stops on the way to the water.

Fact of the matter is once the CO comes in contact with a person with it then proceeds to check other people they are spreading the virus like crazy. Should’ve been checking from a distance.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

For all you guys saying stay home. It is possible to have a boat full of gas, and use plastics allowing one to not make any stops on the way to the water.

Yes, I agree. And even if you need gasoline, you can pay at the pump. Be prepared not to be able to buy any live bait should a shelter in place order is declared.

Ryan Wilson

You guys realize that 6’ is roughly an arm span right? Two 6’ people handing something to each other with stretched out arms IS 6’.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

ou guys realize that 6’ is roughly an arm span right? Two 6’ people handing something to each other with stretched out arms IS 6’.

That is absolutely not true because your arms/hands are well within that 6 foot rule. Social distancing applies to your entire body, especially including your hands.

FishBlood&RiverMud
    Prescott

They kept their distance from my boat Sunday, granted it was blowing quite hard in shifty currents so safety may have been the deciding factor. That and they checked me two weeks ago…Then joked… “We’ll see you again in two weeks” applause

FishBlood&RiverMud
    Prescott

Hey just be happy fishing is open on pool 4.. the fish are just trying to spawn. Just saying.

LOL.

No they aren’t. They’re staging to spawn!!

Check in with the DNR and see if fishing during the spawn harms the fishery… rotflol

90% of the boats are huddled together in stagnant water catching nada anyway.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.