Lots still holding

• bob_bergeson
    cannon falls

Some of my bucks have started to drop But as you can see, as of last night many of them are holding tight, There are to many to post but at least 12 different bucks still holding, I can’t wait to get out and start looking. But until I see that all the big ones have dropped,I will be patiently waiting

shednut
    22 feet up

Some real nice bucks there Bob. My trail cams are showing the same thing…..I’ve yet to see a shed buck show up on my cams. Thanks for sharing the pics

bobbergeson

man i hope all the big ones hold till i get back!! cant have u finding all of the good ones

lick

Hope they drop em by Friday

coppertop
    Central MN

Quite the herd. Good luck!

dozer
    SE ,MN

I just seen one of the bucks that hit my feeder has drop one side.

Dave Ansell
    Rushford, MN

Looks like you’ve got a good thing going there. Nice batch of deer to keep you chasin for a few years

Dave

craig daugherty
    Osseo, Mn

My buddy found a Monster Set last night! We think he is a 3 year old buck – there are numerous trail cam photos of him. The deer are starting to drop em! Good Luck to everyone!

scottb.
    Southeast, MN

Looks like we have something to look forward to for the next few years Bob! Those deer are all on the edge of getting to the right age and size. Like I said in a previous post, already looking forward to next year!

bob_bergeson
    cannon falls

Still quite a few holding I think Top heavy found the 1st shed of the year in mid December. I was hoping they would drop before the feeding ban went into effect I am on to plan “B” I will be clearing all of the snow off of the clover, brassicas, beans, winter wheat and any other plots I can get to. I can’t place food but I can uncover the natural foods for them

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.