Time to start looking

• bob_bergeson
    cannon falls

Before and after pics of one buck that lost both sides last night and one buck that lost one last night. I have several smaller ones that showed up last night with only one side. I have never had that many lose them in such a short time I hope they all lose them soon so I can get out and look

lick

Great pics Bob I can be there Saturday morning to help you look

bob_bergeson
    cannon falls

Quote:

Great pics Bob I can be there Saturday morning to help you look

If The other 2 good ones lose by Friday… I will be expecting you here Saturday

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Good luck boys – I hope you find them Sat and then I can see them!

coppertop
    Central MN

Man I’b be happy to find a good one like that! My 6pt has lost one side, too bad 2″ of snow can cover his tiny antler. Btw- Bob what are you feeding them in the pic?

bob_bergeson
    cannon falls

Quote:

Man I’b be happy to find a good one like that! My 6pt has lost one side, too bad 2″ of snow can cover his tiny antler. Btw- Bob what are you feeding them in the pic?

What you see is 3rd crop hay, I also feed 100lbs per day of corn with soybean meal mixed in it for more protein.

bobbergeson

Arnt u getting 2 old 2 go out she’d hunting! I think it would b best if u wait till I get back!

bob_bergeson
    cannon falls

Quote:

Arnt u getting 2 old 2 go out she’d hunting! I think it would b best if u wait till I get back!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.