Sharpton & Jackson?

• Bass Pundit
    8m S. of Platte/Sullivan Lakes, Minnesocold

“Slobber the boot harder, you can’t.”

What is your source for what you claimed about the officer’s past misconduct?

Even if those allegations are true, they are irrelevant to this situation where everything was done by the book. The SWAT Team was executing a legal warrant to gather evidence against a dangerous individual hence the no-knock warrant. Upon entering the room the cops loudly announced their presence and instructed the person on the couch to show his hands. It is a fact that Mr. Locke lifted the weapon in the direction of the officers. It was reasonable that he was shot because of that fact, case closed.

No bootlicking is needed to see that the shooting was justified in this situation.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Where is the video where he points a weapon in there direction? Honest question as I have not seen it.

ganderpike
    Alexandria

Nah, you can search Mark Hanneman on your own time. “Upon entering the room, the cops loudly…” – that room was actually his property. An individual has the right to defend himself in his own dwelling under the “Duty to Retreat” law in MN.

I usually fall on the side of the fence where 5/0 has a difficult job only made harder by leadership. In this case it is criminal.

I categorically disagree with almost everything you stated as it infringes on all granted constitutional rights. With that said you are welcome to your opinion as I am mine. Ill go post a fishing report.

404 ERROR
    MN

Nah, you can search Mark Hanneman on your own time.

I did…and I found…

Coincidentally, he was also involved in the thrown out case where he was doing drive-by’s at George Floyd protests and was shot by another CCW holder.

1. No one was shot. 2. He wasn’t involved in that at all, nor was he there. 2 other SWAT members that were present but did not fire at Amir were…

Not to mention his previous questionable history wheeling drugs out of his cruiser.

If you’re referencing DRE, that was a LEGAL and sanctioned operation by the MN State Patrol.

Back to my armchair…

ganderpike
    Alexandria

Dunked on me! Fair enough. Im more against the ethics/legality. Ill limp back to the sidelines

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

So are there still protests in the cities or have they moved on?

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

So are there still protests in the cities or have they moved on?

There was still some going on yesterday.

Viewing 8 posts - 91 through 98 (of 98 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.