Scheels discount coupon in mail?

• crawdaddy
    St. Paul MN

Hey, I was wondering if there’s any kind of schedule to those postcards that show up from Scheels that say “spend x amount of dollars and get x amount off your purchase.” I’m looking at picking up some pocket binos and a discount code could really save me some $$$.

Sharon
    SE Metro

What kind of binos are you looking for? I might have some for sale.

slough

Hey, I was wondering if there’s any kind of schedule to those postcards that show up from Scheels that say “spend x amount of dollars and get x amount off your purchase.” I’m looking at picking up some pocket binos and a discount code could really save me some $$$.

Seems like it usually is about now and then one in August or so. Been waiting as well. Could search the web for the binos – Scheels is very good about price matching?

crawdaddy
    St. Paul MN

Looking for pocket binos. 8x magnification. 10 is too shakey and limits fov. I want the Zeiss terra, they are 400 bucks, that’s why I’m gonna wait for a coupon. I would be open to other brands. I’ve got a nice pair of 8×32, but it would be nice to have something compact I could throw in a pocket rather than need a harness or neck strap for.

slough

Speak of the devil, I got the coupon in the mail today.

crawdaddy
    St. Paul MN

Speak of the devil, I got the coupon in the mail today.

Thanks! I’ll keep my eyes open now! Fingers crossed.

jwellsy

Check out Oberwerk. They do quality checks on everything before shipping it out. They have an 8×32 monocular that I’ve been lusting for. It runs $130.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.