Runnings Farm and Fleet in Red Wing

• Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I called Andrea at Farm and Fleet and ordered 18 suckers for last weekend.

They surpassed expectations. Not only were they good sized, but I only lost one over the weekend that went belly up. (I took two dead ones off her hands when I picked them up.)

There was a blend of sizes, but even the smallest ones were 8 inches.

$2.49 each and Mediums going for $4.49 per half dozen…I wished I would of know about Runnings years ago!

Fatheads were $2.99 a two dozen (about) scoop and I forgot to check on their very healthy crawler prices. Worth your time to stop in and check them out. Call ahead for Large Suckers.

Attachments:
    1. Runnings-2.49-Suckers.jpg

2. Smallest-sucker.jpg

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Brian, where are they located? I would assume they have a big parking lot so handling boats is a easy in & out process.

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Saturday was busy so parking wasn’t that easy. Blocked off the fertilizer bins myself to get in. Maybe I missed the boat parking?

Great looking fatheads and the scoops were insanely large but half were dead in bag in 20min.

They do have a nice assortment of tackle though and able to get a much needed folding chair.

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

Brian, where are they located? I would assume they have a big parking lot so handling boats is a easy in & out process.

Not exactly. Seemed half the parking lot was filled with small farm implements and all the flowers and plants and other seasonal gardening supplies. As Nick stated, had to park in a “non” parking spot with the boat.

And yes, half the minnows were already dead by the time we got out to use them. Perhaps that’s why they were so cheap? ???

But that folding chair was Grand!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

I spose I should have mentioned there is curb parking on the street which adds very little to the walk.

Good to know about the fatheads. I don’t buy them of course so I can’t attest to their longevity. Since they received them from the distributor on Friday, this kinda surprises me.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Either way, it’s one block off Hwy 63. The last right turn before going over the bridge, or the first left after driving across the bridge.

Attachments:
    1. Capture.png

Charles

Good lord those are huge lol.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.