soldRuger New Model Blackhawk .41 Rem Mag For Sale

• stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Post will be deleted by Monday, Feb. 20 because I only have until Sunday night, Feb. 19th to get it delivered. Yes… short notice, but if it doesn’t sell now, I’ll be putting it up again somewhere down the road.

Gun is a 6 shot, single action revolver, with adjustable rear sights. It’s had over 100 rounds through it but it hasn’t been abused at all.

For those unaware, .41 Rem Mag ammo is fairly easy to get online for a decent price. A good purpose for this gun is to be a side arm in the archery woods. .41 Rem Mag will, in most cases, outperform a 44 mag in both trajectory and energy, yet it possesses a recoil more akin to a .357 mag. It’s a wonderful marriage of power and manageability.

I have a small collection of arms in this amazing caliber and it’s time to thin it out a little.

GREAT power at a GREAT price. $325

Attachments:
    1. Ruger-New-Model-BlackHawk-41mag-left.jpg

gunsmith89
    eyota, mn

What length barrel? 6.5″?

Don Miller
    Onamia

Those plow handle grips bite into my hands in anything larger than .22
    else I’d make a move on this one. Very low price IMO, good luck.

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

This does have the 6.5″ barrel.

Recoil on this gun is better than other revolvers I’ve shot. It has a nice roll to it. I’ve never had any kind of “bite” or discomfort but that may be a difference in our hands. I have average to smaller paws and this piece has never made me feel like it was trying to escape or hurt me in any way. For me, it’s been a “good enough” fit and a pleasure to shoot.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Ruger New Model Blackhawk .41 Rem Mag For Sale’ is closed to new replies.