Roger's Resort Frying Fish?

• Vickie
    MN

Anyone know what Roger’s charges for frying your fish? What comes with it?

Thanks! Vickie

MNdrifter

$10. Then $3 for each additional person eating it. Comes with one order of fries and tarter sauce. Personally I thought JRs is a better deal ($8 each) and tasted better.

Attachments:
    1. image-9.jpg

Joe Scegura
    Alexandria MN

I don’t get up there often but I have always heard JR’s is a better place to eat. Have fun!

Vickie
    MN

Thanks! We were there between Christmas and New Year’s and ate at JR’s. Unfortunately, they were not prepared for all the people and had run out of fries, tarter sauce and then the few onion rings they were substituting. The fish was great. Will most likely give JR’s another try.

Vickie

MNdrifter

Ha! I was there the night they ran out of tartar sauce! Small world. Any way then you probbably won’t like Rogers anyways. They only give one small packet of tartar per person and smaller amt of fries. Have fun. I’m thinking it’s about time I make another run up.

Vickie
    MN

Ate lunch at JR’s Sunday. Fish Fry was great. Got tarter sauce and fries, too. toast Fishing was also good. Had a fun time.

holmsvc
    SE ND

Ha! I was there the night they ran out of tartar sauce! Small world. Any way then you probbably won’t like Rogers anyways. They only give one small packet of tartar per person and smaller amt of fries. Have fun. I’m thinking it’s about time I make another run up.

I think it’s pretty pathetic that a place that makes fish everyday doesn’t have a good homemade tarter sauce.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.