Rod Racks for Ice Rods

• Kevin Yopp

Now building custom-built ice fishing rod racks to help keep your fish house organized and your rods safe. I typically build these in cedar to match most Glacier interiors, but can also do pine or oak … or virtually anything else that’s available. You can choose from a variety of styles (shown here) or if you’d like to try something different I am always open to suggestions.

You choose how many rods you want to mount or if you have a specific space to fill, let me know the dimensions and I’ll come up with the max. number of rods we can fit into that space … typically one rod for every 2 to 3 inches of width. You can choose to have the rack finished with stain and poly coat, or leave it natural.

I also do stand alone rod rack that are more suited for home use or for use in a permanent house since they don’t get attached to any surface.

These take about a week to produce, depending on current demand. You can pick them up in Grand Rapids, MN or I can ship UPS or USPS. You pay actual shipping charges, no up-charging.

PM me if interested or if you have questions…

Attachments:
    1. icerodrack2.jpg

2. Josephs-6-hole-Cedar.1.jpg

3. 7-rod-cedar.jpg

4. 7-rod-cedar-2.jpg

Mark Forseth

I am interested in one of you racks. What is the best way to contact you.

Thanks!

Kevin Yopp

Here is a recently-finished 8-rod free-standing rack in unfinished cedar. Took two days to build and ship. Finished (stained/varnished) versions take a bit longer …

Attachments:
    1. Marks-8-hole-cedar-unfinished.1.jpg

Gary FOX

Price with shipping to iowa on a 8 rod unfinished wall mount. thanks

Kevin Yopp

Hey Gary … did you have a wood species in mind? For pine or cedar I’d do it for 80 bucks … $60 for the rack and 20 shipping. I could drop that shipping cost by 5 or 7 bucks if you didn’t mind reassembliing the rack, which makes for a smaller package to ship. For oak the rack would be 70 plus 20 shipping … same discount if you didn’t mind reassembling. It takes 8 screws to reassemble, which are supplied. Let me know …

Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.