Rod Racks for Ice House

• Kevin Yopp

Just finished a pair of smaller rod racks designed for a narrow wall in a guy’s fish house. He only has 9.5 inches of wall to work with, so we only got two rods per rack … but they should still work well. They should be a good match for his cedar-paneled fish house

Let me know if your fish house needs some custom built rod racks … I can make them to fit your space, wood type and number of rods needed.

Attachments:
    1. Cedar-House-Racks.jpg

Kevin Yopp

Just shipped this 6-rod holder to a guy who installed it into his Ice Castle … made of cedar to match the cedar interior … looks great!

Let me know if you would like a custom rod holder built for your fish house.

Don’t know why the photo is on its side … it should be vertical. Oh well … you get the idea.

Attachments:
    1. image1.jpg

Kevin Yopp

Wow … I’ve been really busy with new rod racks lately. Here are a couple more that have recently been custom-buiilt. First (second photo) is a 8 rod fish-house rack in pine with a clear coat, and the other is a 10-rod free-standing in pine, with no finish (bare wood).

If you would like a rod rack built for your fish house or whereever, let me know.

Attachments:
    1. 10-rod-pine-rack1.jpg

2. 8-rod-pine-rack.jpg

Kevin Yopp

Two more recently finished – the small one is of cedar, the larger is clear pine. Both going into fish houses this week.

Attachments:
    1. 7-rod-pine.jpg

2. 5-hole-cedar-rack.jpg

PmB

Very nice rod racks

Attachments:
    1. IMG_20171218_171340212.jpg

Kevin Yopp

Hey, I remember that one … the last one of last season. Looks like you have it loaded up!

PmB

Yep. I may have an addiction. Thanks again for the quality product!

Kevin Yopp

I built one for myself this fall, similar to yours except this one is of a different design. 12 rod, oak.

Attachments:
    1. oak-rack-detail.jpg

2. oak-rack.1.jpg

Kevin Yopp

Bump … it’s time to outfit those houses with a new rod rack! PM me with ideas or questions!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.