Haverhill Reservoir

• Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

If that was you in the paper with the nice buck, congrats….beautiful animal! I’m certainly happy that some controls are on the deer herd so people who don’t expect to have a free-ranging animal actually get a chance to take a poke at one. There is little difference here.

eronningen
    Rochester, MN

Quote:

If that was you in the paper with the nice buck, congrats….beautiful animal! I’m certainly happy that some controls are on the deer herd so people who don’t expect to have a free-ranging animal actually get a chance to take a poke at one. There is little difference here.

it was me. not sure what the rest of your post meant though

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

I think he meant…..because you shot a nice deer…..ice fishing on Haverhill Reservoir should be illegal???

Maybe not

Sorry….I’m done…..The winter blues set in way to quick this year…..Fish on Brothas and Sistas…….

Is it March YET?!!!

minnesotsakid
    ROCHESTER

Quote:

I agree….special regs need to/should have been put into place on this lake to sustain a reasonable population of decent fish as soon as people started to fish it…..No argument there. In fact, if it were up to me, they’d put highly HIGHLY restrictive regs on all the small reserviors around town (Including Lake Zumbro). Personally, I don’t care if I ever clean another stinkin sunfish in my life.

It seems you have no clue as to what you are talkin about if you think zumbro needs regs you had better learn how to fish. The fishin out there is great when you know the water and know where they are. You can sit there and laugh at all the citiots sittin in a big cirlce wondering where the fish are.

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

It’s Friday afternoon…….I’m not even gonna touch that

I’m outta here……hittin the ice for the first time this year…..maybe I’ll see yall out there

gregh
    s.e. minn

Quote:

Quote:

I totally agree with bighorn and lars!!

I totally agree bla bla.
    If you ever went out and caught a fish or even got out of your truck I’d value your opinion a little more. But since you don’t, I don’t. Keep your under thought opions to yourself.

Hey Eric,,,,,Blow me!!!

davebmork
    Hayfield Mn

I think the only constructive thing we can do now is communicate with the dnr and hope they will hear what we are saying. Maybe they will listen and grant a meeting to discuss the rugulations on all rochester area fisherys. There job is to protect and make better the fisherys of mn. Email the DNR Information Center [email protected] for any other comments or questions on DNR policies or practices.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.